Page 110 of 141 FirstFirst ... 100107108109110111112113120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1409
Like Tree202Likes

Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

This discussion is about "Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Let the BRT happen and when the time comes. Let's see how will Cebuanos react if it becomes a shithole. TBH, i am supportive of ...

Let the BRT happen and when the time comes. Let's see how will Cebuanos react if it becomes a shithole. TBH, i am supportive of BRT but it needs proper planning, road widening and strict implementation. The problem is, the mayor is pointing the blame to its critics to say that these guys are the bad guys, they are stalling the project. Well, In fact the Mayor just want to politically publicize this issue and make himself as a good man with good intention, but it is also him who stalled the project. If this is his brainchild project what took it so long after all this was planned during Rama's term.. How long will BRT commence? that's a question that we dont know. Do we need to vote Tomas the next election to secure BRT implementation? Did Tomas explained thoroughly and answered the issues that concerns the implementation of BRT? Maybe or Not.
    Last edited by Jantehshiznit; 03-07-2018 at 01:43 AM.
    f3a_champ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantehshiznit View Post
    Do we need to vote Tomas the next election to secure BRT implementation?
    i'd rather have samoT than the 'other' guy...well, the other guys (including Labella)...

i will always and always WANT Sammy Darza to lead Cebu...the guy commanded respect and authority...
    googled him and was sad to know he already passed about two years ago...damn...

Sammy Darza: a true public servant - Weekend

i remember a time when people are in the jeepney stops and the jeepneys only stop at the jeepney stops...i remember this guy manning traffic in ABS CBN (now ACT Main)...we need another guy like him...
    gla.editor likes this.

Paita sad anang BRT oi kinaraan naman kaayo na nga mass transport. Mga future cars nanglupad na sa kalsada ang BRT nag kamang pa gihapon sa kalsada. Mo sawom ba kaha ni ug baha ang BRT?

Sa manila nganong wala may nag BRT didto? unsa kahay rason?

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Paita sad anang BRT oi kinaraan naman kaayo na nga mass transport. Mga future cars nanglupad na sa kalsada ang BRT nag kamang pa gihapon sa kalsada. Mo sawom ba kaha ni ug baha ang BRT?

morag palami rana sa ngalan sa mga politiko ang BRT boss......ang myBus wala ra kaau kisaw pero payter k epiktibo kaau....dli nila supportahan ang myBus k dli man maka benefit ang mga way.ayo nga local leaders nyaahaha
    necrotic freak and kit_cebu like this.

More and more people now realize that BRT as planned by Tomas will not sove our traffic problems. Klaro na kaau na. Why? Simply because road widening is NOT part of the plan. BRT, if implemented as planned by Tomas, will be a disaster for Cebu. Anyone who suffers through our traffic everyday should realize that. It will in fact worsen our traffic problems. And the President knows that. This is why BRT will never happen, no matter what Tomas does and no matter what Miguel says on facebook.
    necrotic freak likes this.

Mao nga kung maghimo man lang gani ta ug mass transport adto gyud na paagi-on sa ibabaw sa kalsada. Dili kay idungag sa daan nang gahuot nga kalsada.

C.I.A.

Blog Entries

sa dubai fritz mura naa na cla drone taxi

C.I.A.

BUILD!

11.    Advertisement