Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Appeal to our Business Owners - Please Give Consumers a Choice to Buy NON-CHINA Made!

This discussion is about "Appeal to our Business Owners - Please Give Consumers a Choice to Buy NON-CHINA Made!" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
mao ni akong experience last december, di na mo-charge ang battery sa akong laptop, so nangita kog ika-puli, naay local shops namaligya pero ilang price ...

Default Re: Appeal to our Business Owners - Please Give Consumers a Choice to Buy NON-CHINA M

mao ni akong experience last december, di na mo-charge ang battery sa akong laptop, so nangita kog ika-puli, naay local shops namaligya pero ilang price pud kay 3.5k so i went online to verify the price. tag-1k ra man, same thing made in china unya 3.5k versus 1k?

ang total nako nabayran sa 6-cell lithium ion battery kay 1k + 40 pesos storage fee sa philpost. i am planning to buy 2 more para extra batt sa laptop nko para biyahe2x

hypocrite na kaayo ko kung di ko mo-admit nga nakatabang gyud ang china unlike sa uban nga grabe kaayo maka-patronize sa US unya ilang original iPhone kay gikan diay to china. good luck ninyo.

Default Re: Appeal to our Business Owners - Please Give Consumers a Choice to Buy NON-CHINA M

see what i meant about businesses pricing china-made goods at the price of germany's labor cost?

dapat wagtangun nato ang notion nga "china lang ta kay barato" kay sigurado tang mailad ana ug dali!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhero View Post
    mao ni akong experience last december, di na mo-charge ang battery sa akong laptop, so nangita kog ika-puli, naay local shops namaligya pero ilang price pud kay 3.5k so i went online to verify the price. tag-1k ra man, same thing made in china unya 3.5k versus 1k?

ang total nako nabayran sa 6-cell lithium ion battery kay 1k + 40 pesos storage fee sa philpost. i am planning to buy 2 more para extra batt sa laptop nko para biyahe2x

hypocrite na kaayo ko kung di ko mo-admit nga nakatabang gyud ang china unlike sa uban nga grabe kaayo maka-patronize sa US unya ilang original iPhone kay gikan diay to china. good luck ninyo.
    btw, just so you'd know, I am not advocating US made products or any other specific country's manufactured product. I just want to have a choice between a china-made product and a non-china made product (regardless of what country it's been made)...

gikan sa China!

It's about voting with our wallets. Our successive governments may have left our country weak and vulnerable due to incompetence and/or criminality, but we still (as consumers in the international marketplace) have a voice. Why further empower a nation whose leaders are threatening us with war? Who knows... maybe other nations will follow our lead in registering their discontent. This is after all the information age and we (unlike the Chinese) are free to organize ourselves and protest online.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    It's about voting with our wallets. Our successive governments may have left our country weak and vulnerable due to incompetence and/or criminality, but we still (as consumers in the international marketplace) have a voice. Why further empower a nation whose leaders are threatening us with war? Who knows... maybe other nations will follow our lead in registering their discontent. This is after all the information age and we (unlike the Chinese) are free to organize ourselves and protest online.
    exactly!

gone are the days when the chances of ever hearing 1 man's voice is next to zero without spending a fortune. this is the information age. social media is free for everyone's taking and that's just a small portion of the web (although that's nearly 1 billion in active audience already).

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    can you site a potential nation who will follow such action? people should understand first why china is a major player in international trade. first off, the philippines cant compete with china when it comes to labor cost. ubos jud na sila. then, less red tape when doing business with china.

as posted sa News Headlines

4. Philippines
    2010 GDP: $199.6 billion
    2010 FDI: $1.7 billion

The Philippines is the lowest ranked Asian country on the list of the most difficult places to do business in. It attracted just 2.5 percent of the $76.5 billion of foreign direct investment that flowed to the 10 members of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) in 2010.

and please, lets not be hypocrite to be blind that most of our politicians only serve their best interest. lalim pa ang prob with china and countering them with such alternative will only raise prices of goods.

for me, mayabang masyado ang pinas when we cant even get our acts together. we can protest, yes, its a free country, but will the powerful care? nope, they'll just book the next flight out of the country when war is really imminent.

and who is the majority of our buying public? most of them belong to the basic income group. are they able to afford such alternatives? and what are these products with so-called alternatives?

is it because na made in vietnam, made in canada, made in u.s.a., wala na chinese hands dira?

this is a good read: Is
    darkhero likes this.

Ako I thank China for the cheap goods and products.
    I have to agree with the above post, arrogant gyud ta mga Filipinos.
    In my opinion, sauna pa lang daan, we should have closed the gap with our ASEAN partners, but what the Philippine culture did is to cling on the western culture. The west are too advanced and for us primitive to catch up, and now we are left behind in whole Asia simply because we do not embrace our own culture and Asian culture

Banned User

This is a very serious problem,China USB Flash Drive I hope that the relevant departments to seriously.

again, this isn't for everyone. if you think buying china-made is best for you, then do it.

all i'm appealing for is a choice. CHOICE for consumers. not ALL CONSUMERS of course.

to the other subjects like how we are hypocrites and arrogant and corrupt, etc. that is beyond this appeal. i don't care about that and of course i can't do anything about that (that's why i don't care about that anyway).

but i can do something about what i can buy and i want to buy non-china made if its possible. especially knowing businesses here put a price tag for those as if they weren't made from a country which is supposed to have the cheapest labor...

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast