Page 17 of 144 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Davao City mayor beats up sheriff in demolition row

This discussion is about "Davao City mayor beats up sheriff in demolition row" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
na timingan lang gyud to nga init ang ulo ni mayor inday... gibaha gud intawn among city, daghan nangamatay ug nawadan ug mga properties... unya ...

Default Re: Davao City mayor beats up sheriff in demolition row

na timingan lang gyud to nga init ang ulo ni mayor inday... gibaha gud intawn among city, daghan nangamatay ug nawadan ug mga properties... unya nagdungag dungag pa gyud ni sa problema ang sheriff nga gahi ug ulo, nihangyo na gani si mayor nga hold demolition lang sa for 2 hours kay para naa siya by the time mag demolish aron walay gubot... gipadayon gyapon sa brayt nga sheriff...

maski kinsa siguro nga santo oi, mubagting gyud ang dunggan tungod sa ka walay common sense sa sheriff.

swerte pa gani tong sheriff kay si mayor inday iyang naka atubang, kung si vice mayor pato, basig dili na ma spelling iyang itsura.

kung inyong amahan si sheriff, unya gi-kulata siya ni sara pinisti aw duterte? unsa mn inyong ma feel?

kung kamo si sara duterte? unya gikan ka sa pag-asikaso sa mga nabaha-an, unya na'ay demolition mahetabo, na aduna na'y decision ni gawas sa RTC, unsa mn imong buhaton?
    xabistuff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by koontz_circle View Post
    okay ra nako UNCIVILIZED ang mayor bro basta ma CIVILIZED lang ang mga katawhan.

bogo diay ang mayor sa Davao? bantog ra mas peaceful didto compared sa Cebu or Manila.
    kapoy lalis dodong.. mayor murag way edukasyon! sayop kaau.. bsag unsaon og bali2x..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_and_Sickle View Post
    kung inyong amahan si sheriff, unya gi-kulata siya ni sara pinisti aw duterte? unsa mn inyong ma feel?
    normal rana mada sa emotion. natural masuko jud ka pero it's not going to help you and won't make you proud of your father for being sucky when it comes to following simple instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_and_Sickle View Post
    kung kamo si sara duterte? unya gikan ka sa pag-asikaso sa mga nabaha-an, unya na'ay demolition mahetabo, na aduna na'y decision ni gawas sa RTC, unsa mn imong buhaton?
    I will do same thing. hold the demolition for 2 hours. go to the area and make sure the demolition will be in smooth progress, no riot.

Quote Originally Posted by h3lios View Post
    to all those who cheered and approved the way the mayor treat the people of her city...pray that you don't find yourself at the receiving end of her tantrums. Don't blame anyone and don't seek redress for the injustice done...because it is your own fault for approving this kind of officials.
    If you follow the rules of her city then you will never find yourself at the receiving end of her tantrums coz I don't think that she will just punch you even if you have not done anything wrong.

Kanta nlang ta anig....

I punch the sheriff
    But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh!
    I punch the sheriff
    But I didn't shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)
    Yeah! All around in my home town,
    They're tryin' to track me down;
    They say they want to bring me in guilty ....

Quote Originally Posted by xabistuff View Post
    tanan taw masayop, natural rana, corectionan nato.. dli dapatan... mayor man unta pru bogo man.. taga bukid og style...

VERY UNCIVILIZED
    hahahaha calling the mayor of davao bogo or uncivilized?

that's leadership at its true form. may it be sayop, pero what she has done was just enough to inform all the officials under the mayor's authority to LEARN FOLLOW HER DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

tanan taw sa davao luhod sa mga duterte kay ang mga duterte always naay paagi para tabangan ang mga taw sa iya balwarte. pila na ka demolitions ni agi pero not once naay ga patay ug naa ang duterte sa front line. ug nag huwat lang ang sheriff dili unta siya ma dapogan tungod sa iya ka bogo...

now knsa ang bogo? ang mayor o sheriff? pde sad kamo.

its a matter of weighing things and its a matter of how a leader imposes discipline under his/her command. known ang davao nga disiplinado so dili ta kabuot nila ug mao na ila style kay kasagaran sa pinoy abusado, relax gani ang official gara dayon. ug kusog mo disiplina ang leader ingon dayon ug against the law.

Quote Originally Posted by voldemort View Post
    If you follow the rules of her city then you will never find yourself at the receiving end of her tantrums coz I don't think that she will just punch you even if you have not done anything wrong.
    tanan taw masayop parts... mao nang nay law pra kng masayop naay sakto nga pama.agi.. manombag og taw ky nasayop? official pa jd.. pakita lng sa pagka bogo
    xetelx likes this.

facts to read to widen our views on the situation:

The demolition order dated June 23 was in relation to a contested property in Blocks 2 and 3 in Barangay Soliman, in Agdao, Davao City, owned by a Chinese businessman.

The demolition order has been superseded by an order to delineate or define the scope and area that is to be subjected to demolition.
    from sunstar Mayor halts support for Hall of Justice | Sun.Star

"In a separate interview, Duterte said she asked Andres to wait for her to prevent a riot from happening.

"I was asking him for 2 hours because we were already preparing for the demolition yesterday. I sat down with the people in the area and I asked our city housing to sit down with the owner of the property. Everything was supposed to go smooth sailing but what happened was I asked him to wait for me and give me 2 hours because I am still in the relief operations and he said he will not comply and proceed with the demolition. So when I arrived, the riot was starting already and one police was hurt already. Medyo mainit na talaga yung ulo ko, mam," she told ANC's On the Scene.
    from abscbn news Davao City mayor punches sheriff | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking News, Video, Analysis, Features

Duterte-Carpio said she had given specific instructions to delay the demolition operations for at least two hours, while she was attending to relief operations for those hit by floods. She said she had wanted to be personally present at the demolition to prevent violence.

"Kasi hindi sila [villagers] naniniwala doon. Even sa pulis hindi naniniwala iyong mga tao. Naghahanap sila ng mayor at kami ang may usapan kahapon," Duterte-Carpio said.

"Pero at 9 a.m. pinapasok nila ang demolition team nila na hindi naman mukhang demolition team at mukhang laging nagra-riot lang sa lugar na ito," she added.

Duterte-Carpio said the riot that had erupted earlier in the day stopped when she arrived. She said she wanted to reprimand the sheriff for the violence that happened while she was not around.

"So pinatawag ko siya, sabi ko ano ba hinihingi... Medyo mainit na talaga ulo ko... Hinihingi ko lang dalawang oras. Ano ba naman ang dalawang oras sa kanila?" she said.

Several people, including a policeman, were injured in the riot.
    from gma news Davao City mayor beats up sheriff in demolition row - Regions - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    hmm i agree that the sheriff should be reprimanded for not following orders
    BUT im not in favor of the mayor resorting to physical violence towards a fellow government officer.
    im sorry but i dont subscribe to that methodology.
    As a high ranking official in the City she should maintain maximum tolerance even do nga lagot na kaayo sya co'z we are not barbarians were all educated persons to control our temper.

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 144 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast