View Poll Results: what do you think?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • sure! why not?!

    41 46.59%
  • no way!

    47 53.41%
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 359
Like Tree29Likes

Gays and Lesbians in Churches


This discussion is about "Gays and Lesbians in Churches" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
I have no problem priests humping each other as long as they don't abuse altar boys....

  1. #321
    Senior Member ComeToPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    604

    I have no problem priests humping each other as long as they don't abuse altar boys.
    noy likes this.

  2. #322
    C.I.A. erwin_rommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberal_Tears View Post
    Define gayness?

    its a feeling, and feelings can lead you to sin. if a man feels like a woman and have desire with his fellow man, its a sin based on the Bible. so saying being gay is not a Sin is wrong, the fact is a Man having desire to a woman committed a sin, how much more a Man who thinks as a woman and having a desire to same *** individual.
    I disagree. Having tendencies of getting attracted to the same *** is not a sin. It's nature's mistake and it's something gay people can't do anything about. However, having lustful desires to someone same *** or not is a sin if you are not married to the person.

  3. #323
    noy
    noy is offline
    C.I.A. noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    my point is ma bayot man or straight, pwerti gyud na kalisod ang mag practice og celibacy.
    i know and i wasn't disputing that, not sure why you had to stress that out. the only reason why we're having this conversation is because of your post regarding you knowing some priests who have homosexual tendencies but not giving up to temptation. to me, that's BS 'cause how could you possibly know what they do in the shadows? make sense?
    mao ingun ko "basin wa ka kahibaw" ning give in diay to sila"..then you said that's none of your business which then means you are not entirely sure whether or not they actually gave in.

    now with what you said, let me ask you. while we can both agree that celibacy is something that any regular person would find difficult to keep, would you agree that there are different degrees to it?

    Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    Ako nang gi point about abuse whether it's on a boy or a girl kay both are unacceptable. Mao nang gusto nimo ipa ban ang mga bayot kay dili ka gusto mang abuso sila og boys. unsa may difference ana sa pari na nang abuso og mga girls?
    Wala man poy assurance na if straight ang pari na dili na mang abuso.
    there's no difference pertaining to how horrifying the act is. at the same time, Priests have more access to boys than girls.
    homosexual priests obviously like boys,so mura silag naka buffet didtos kombento and wa ko muingon nga e ban nang mga bayot na gusto mag pari..all i'm saying is mas prone sila makasala tungod sa bebe boys.hahaha abi man nako ug lead us not into temptation?

  4. #324
    C.I.A. erwin_rommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    i know and i wasn't disputing that, not sure why you had to stress that out. the only reason why we're having this conversation is because of your post regarding you knowing some priests who have homosexual tendencies but not giving up to temptation. to me, that's BS 'cause how could you possibly know what they do in the shadows? make sense?
    mao ingun ko "basin wa ka kahibaw" ning give in diay to sila"..then you said that's none of your business which then means you are not entirely sure whether or not they actually gave in.

    now with what you said, let me ask you. while we can both agree that celibacy is something that any regular person would find difficult to keep, would you agree that there are different degrees to it?
    I can say that you are prejudging a person.

    Again, celibacy is more of a mental thing. Being strong mentally does not choose any sexual orientation. I myself is not as mentally strong as my sister.
    Mao nang wala ko nag patuga og pagka pari kay ma silaw gyud ko anang puting paa sa mga chicks. in short, weak

  5. #325
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    I disagree. Having tendencies of getting attracted to the same *** is not a sin. It's nature's mistake and it's something gay people can't do anything about. However, having lustful desires to someone same *** or not is a sin if you are not married to the person.
    So you mean gays attraction to same *** is Not lustful?

    i beleive most gays attraction towards men are mostly lustful

  6. #326
    C.I.A. THE KID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,306
    ang problema tingalig kung ingon ani atong mga pari..... https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/918974...ed-minor-twice

  7. #327
    C.I.A. DEMONOCIETY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,728
    Blog Entries
    199

  8. #328
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    72
    just wondering if those sexual crimes committed by Priest will be greatly reduced if Priest are allowed to get Married?

  9. #329
    noy
    noy is offline
    C.I.A. noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    I can say that you are prejudging a person.

    no i am not. being skeptic and judgemental are 2 different things. mao bitaw ingun ko "BASIN" diba? basin wa ka kahibaw, ning give in sila 'cause you seem to be very certain that they didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by erwin_rommel View Post
    Again, celibacy is more of a mental thing. Being strong mentally does not choose any sexual orientation. I myself is not as mentally strong as my sister.
    Mao nang wala ko nag patuga og pagka pari kay ma silaw gyud ko anang puting paa sa mga chicks. in short, weak
    sorry sir but i think you are missing the point of our conversation. what's in question really is not about how difficult keeping the vow of celibacy is but the kind of people who will be exposed to it and with it comes the different degrees or levels on how difficult keeping the vow is.i understand maglisud ka ug balibad sa mga hamis nga paa sa mga chix but if you were to become a priest that would be the least of your concerns. why? 'cause you wouldn't have much access to those anyway ..if simply put, you'd have more chances of pulling off celibacy compared to your homosexual counterparts for the obvious reason that priests have more access to boys/men than girls/women.
    Last edited by noy; 10-23-2019 at 02:54 AM.

  10. #330
    C.I.A. marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    no i am not. being skeptic and judgemental are 2 different things. mao bitaw ingun ko "BASIN" diba? basin wa ka kahibaw, ning give in sila 'cause you seem to be very certain that they didn't.



    sorry sir but i think you are missing the point of our conversation. what's in question really is not about how difficult keeping the vow of celibacy is but the kind of people who will be exposed to it and with it comes the different degrees or levels of how difficult keeping the vow is.i understand maglisud ka ug balibad sa mga hamis nga paa sa mga chix but if you were to become a priest that would be the least of your concerns. why? 'cause you wouldn't have much access to those anyway ..if simply put, you'd have more chances of pulling off celibacy compared to your homosexual counterparts for the obvious reason that priests have more access to boys/men than girls/women.
    tawa lang ko boss ha, pero friendly ni na katawa hehe. i never thought that i'd be hearing those words coming from you hehe. na usab na gyud imong pang lantaw boss

    kabalo man gyud mo diri na i talk coming from real life experiences of either myself or from my friends. sa kaning about sa pari, personal experience nako kadtong pari na kusug kau sulod ug burlesk bar. pero naa koy cousin and close friends na ni sulod ug sakristan. and naa gyud na ang mga pari na kusug kaayo mang molistya ug mga sakristan. ang usa sa akong mga friends kay sakristan to cya sa Sto ninyo sa una, high school mi adto 1992-1993, and cya gyud mismo ni confess sa amo na mo undang na cya ug pagka sakristan sa sto ninyo kay cya na ang sunod gi trippan sa pari.

    pero akong best friend which is sakristan sa pardo parish, maka ingon gyud ko na walay mang molistya diha na mga pari ug sakristan. kay ang hilig sa mga pari diha kay mga chicks hahahahahahaha. those were the days. na membro sad ko sa ilang kaboang sa una after sa misa mang hunting ug chicks. mag rubo rubo didto luyo simbahan or usahay sa sulod sa sakristan na area hahaha.
    Last edited by marius; 10-22-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    noy likes this.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Privacy and Transparency in Relationships
    By jong in forum "Love is..."
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 08:32 PM
  2. Are gays and lesbians normal?
    By midnight_loner in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 516
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:34 PM
  3. Who gets hired and work in a Call Center?
    By l3inad in forum Career Center
    Replies: 273
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 06:00 AM
  4. Cellphones in Church...
    By dREam_dmon in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
  5. remembering images and words in the early 90's
    By depechebox in forum Music & Radio
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top