Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Chinese airport closed after fiery UFO is spotted flying over city

This discussion is about "Chinese airport closed after fiery UFO is spotted flying over city" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
A Chinese airport was closed after this mysterious object was spotted in the sky. Arcing over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou, the UFO appeared to glow ...

Default Chinese airport closed after fiery UFO is spotted flying over city

A Chinese airport was closed after this mysterious object was spotted in the sky.
    Arcing over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou, the UFO appeared to glow with an eerie white light and left a bright trail in its wake.
    Xiaoshan Airport was closed after the UFO was detected at around 9 pm and dozens of flights had to be diverted.

The strange light appeared to glow as it swept through the night sky, to the alarm of local residents

Another photo from a different angle which shows a wide trail behind the object as it zips through the sky

Stunned witnesses reported seeing a comet-like fireball in the sky and a number of local residents took photos of the strange ball of light.
    A local bus driver, giving his name only as Yu, said he had seen a strange glowing object in the sky late on Wednesday afternoon.

'The thing suddenly ran westwards fast, like it was escaping from something,' he said.

Inbound flights were diverted to nearby airports while outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.
    Some Chinese experts claimed that the strange sight was actually debris from a US intercontinental ballistic missile.
    Chinese officials later said that they knew what the object had been but were unable to make it public because there was a 'military connection.'
    An official statement is expected later today.

kadungog mo ani?

hala kakuyaw ani oi...ehehehe pero kung kita ko ani ako nalang i enjoy ang moment.

bago ning test flight. eroplano napud tngae sa mga amerkano gi suwayan ug palupad! klaro kaau!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by jangska View Post
    bago ning test flight. eroplano napud tngae sa mga amerkano gi suwayan ug palupad! klaro kaau!
    binuhat ni sa area51... di ba naa gi news..nga naay US nuclear submarine near china..
    unsa kaha plano sa US karon?

Made in China na nga alien spacecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    i liked the last paragraph, when they tried to cover up the story. it's a balistic missile, it's from the military. haha. i hope this is truly an alien.

mao gyud, everytime naay UFO kay iLa daun itulod nga military2 or something..tabunan daun kung unsay tinuod..unya kay military ra man ang nindot ipasangiL or maoy igo ipasangiL mao ra sad daun..wa ta kahibaw ufo jd diay..

Elite Member
    ang first pic medyo blurry siya, wa ta kahibaw jet fighter ra ni sila...mas maayo kng video aron naay proof kay ang still images pwede bya na maedit....

heheheh...gcover dayn ang story nah misile..atooot...cge lng.....

FAQ
    Blog Entries
    Just curious, why most object in the photo are blurry while the UFO itself isn't?!

nah, its another autobot crashing down to save planet earth... or a decepticon

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast