Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Intensify Family Planning and *** Ed Drive? A Big Yes!

This discussion is about "Intensify Family Planning and *** Ed Drive? A Big Yes!" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
dapat naa gyud unta separation sa church ug state...

C.I.A.

dapat naa gyud unta separation sa church ug state

mao gyud unta. but ganahan man gyud magsamok-samok ang simbahan!

bai naa man ang separation of church and state, but the problem are the Priest they want both of the power.

C.I.A.
    Pataka man lang ka ug istorya brad.

Reality check: Kabalo ba ka nga ting bitay ron sa mga government heads? Kanang sulti sa dept ed about *** education, pakitang gilas ra na para dili ma taktak sa trabaho kay lahi na rabay presidente karon. Unsaon man pag insert aning *** education? Additional 1 hour lecture subject on how to not get pregnant while having ***? A one day seminar on how to not get pregnant while having ***? Unsa man jud ni? My point, you should stop crying, "We need this, we need this" like a child having tantrums, instead you should ask yourself, "how the government should implement this".

Quote Originally Posted by GemWArrioR View Post
    bai naa man ang separation of church and state, but the problem are the Priest they want both of the power.

deped has modules naman diba. I don't know unsang subject nila ni ibutang. but deped already has plans. the deped sec would like to hear the views of the church though.

church will also be making a module daw. I read sa sunstar. ambot lang kaha!

Elite Member
    ngano consult pa man tawon church oi... ngano mangutana man mo bout $3X sa mga tao nga against it..

wa jud pulos ang simbahan ani nga issue.. maau ra mo propose solution pero wala jud commitment mo to actually follow their statement..

kung dedicated pa jud tana ang simbahan sa ila cause.. then ila tana gi-adopt tanan unwanted children.. impossible? abi nako god will find a way..

to the church :

kung wala mo mahimo nga maau og puros ra storya2x na inyoha. mas maau pa nga maghilom nalang mo..

Kana man gud na "GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY" ilang gisunod! Okay ra na saunang panahon! Na wala pa kaabot ug 1B ang world population! Karon? Di na mahimo oi! Pugong na intawon! China and India has more than 1B people EACH! sus!!!

ka remember ko pg elementary nako, naa mi *** education pag grade 4 ..
    *take note: catholic amo school and mga madre ang nag dala ..ssps i think

Testing of *** ED in schools FINISHED!

Testing of *** ed in schools finished, says DepEd chief
    By Philip Tubeza
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 06:28:00 07/21/2010

Filed Under: Education, Churches (organisations)
    MANILA, Philippines—Only a month after it started, the pilot-testing of the Department of Education’s controversial “*** education” program—which was supposed to last for an entire school year—is now “finished,” Education Secretary Bro. Armin Luistro FSC said Tuesday.

Luistro made the statement as the DepEd apparently reached a detente with the Catholic Church on the hotly contested issue of teaching *** education in the country’s public school system.

He also announced that he would create a group to review the teaching of *** education in public schools as part of a two-year general review of the basic education curriculum.

“The [pilot testing] is finished. That was what I was told. I am waiting for the [evaluation report],” Luistro said.

The pilot-testing of the program, which included modules financed by the United Nations Population Fund, earlier raised howls of protest from Catholic bishops and allied groups who alleged that it promoted promiscuity among the young.

Education officials earlier said the pilot-testing was supposed to last for one year and the DepEd would, afterwards, decide whether the program would be included in the curriculum.

However, Luistro said aspects of the controversial *** education program were already integrated in the current curriculum—like human anatomy and reproduction—and would continue to be taught in public schools.

“I am sure there is biology. There is reproductive system [but] it is not called *** education... The curriculum, as far as I know, continues,” he said.

To finally resolve the controversial issue, Luistro said he would convene a group to review what *** education-related topics should be included in the curriculum.

He said the group would decide whether the use of artificial contraceptives should be taught in schools.

“Will the Church allow the teaching of artificial contraceptives? “Should we teach artificial contraception? If yes, at what age? And what do we actually teach? Those are the type of questions that will resolve this issue once and for all,” Luistro said.
    “For me, we should create a group that will hopefully discuss this objectively and arrive at a consensus. A curriculum will have to be based on the majority of the population and the cultural realities,” he added.

Luistro said he was confident that the consensus group would take into consideration the country’s Christian roots.

When asked how the bishops responded to his proposal, he said: “We weren’t able to talk much but my sense is that—and I was looking at their faces—it seemed to be generally positive.”

He noted that during their meeting, the bishops spent “a lot more time” expressing concerns about classroom shortages and the lack of government subsidies for parochial schools.

“Without sidelining this [*** education] issue, we spent a lot more time talking about classrooms, [the government subsidy program]... especially in the small dioceses,” Luistro said.

Wow!!! A year long study... done in a month! Wow!!!

Mao na ni!!! Kani si Luistro... ITOY ra ni siya sa simbahan!!!

He said the group would decide whether the use of artificial contraceptives should be taught in schools.

Hoy Luistro!!! Kinahanglan itudlo gyud ng artificial contraceptives!

Tan-awon nato unsay buhaton sa ITOY!!! Kung musupak ba gyud!

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910