Page 1 of 749 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 7481
Like Tree1609Likes

All about NOYNOY AQUINO


This discussion is about "All about NOYNOY AQUINO" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
With my candidate Gibo conceding defeat, I therefore welcome our new president of the Republic of the Phillippines. WELCOME MR. PRESIDENT NOYNOY AQUINO! This will ...

  1. #1
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,371

    Default All about NOYNOY AQUINO


    With my candidate Gibo conceding defeat, I therefore welcome our new president of the Republic of the Phillippines. WELCOME MR. PRESIDENT NOYNOY AQUINO! This will be start of a brand new day for the country in your stewardship. May you be a model president as the rest of the people have hoped for. A few things which the ordinary people that wants you to accomplish in your first 100 days of office.

    1. Good bye Luisita. This is what you have promised during your campaign.
    2. Prosecution of those who robbed the public coffers. No witchhunt please that leads to nowhere and resulting to not even one ever served jail time. (When your mom rose to power I thought some of the Marcoses would get jailed.)
    3. Seek unity otherwise some of the coup happy members of our society will always try their luck.
    4. You may not have gotten the full votes of the Cebuano constituency, but a sizable portion of the Cebuano population supported you. GMA has poured projects in Cebu so the Cebuanos hope you will sustain the development.

    Last but not the least. Get married so you will have a First Lady.
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 05-19-2010 at 01:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Elite Member sizzlingROBOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,097
    Regarding number 1, I expect critics of Noy2x to dissect his Hacienda Luisita issue. PGMA might dip his finger into this issue. What a circus.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    ...
    Last but not the least. Get married so you will have a First Lady.
    now that you've mentioned it, i do believe we never had a president who got married while still serving his term. imagine the buzz it would generate. they could declare it a national day of celebration and make it a holiday. that would be nice.

    ms. shalani soledad would be one pretty bride, don't you think? i think so. a monique lhuillier wedding gown perhaps? kris' involvement should be kept to a minimum if possible. i'm getting ahead of myself

  4. #4
    Junior Member killallpolitician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by devnull View Post
    now that you've mentioned it, i do believe we never had a president who got married while still serving his term. imagine the buzz it would generate. they could declare it a national day of celebration and make it a holiday. that would be nice.

    ms. shalani soledad would be one pretty bride, don't you think? i think so. a monique lhuillier wedding gown perhaps? kris' involvement should be kept to a minimum if possible. i'm getting ahead of myself
    WTF! unahon sa nato problema sa pilipinas oi...

    daghan kaaung mga bata sa dalan nga rugby ray kina-on!!

  5. #5
    Junior Member pb.rian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    46
    He is the first single Philippine president and second in the entire world.
    The family as the basic foundation of society should be his first priority, to have his own.

    It would have been the pride of Filipinos... and Filipinas if for once we had a hot first lady with Nikki Teodoro.
    prettylicious likes this.

  6. #6
    C.I.A.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,371
    Quote Originally Posted by killallpolitician View Post
    WTF! unahon sa nato problema sa pilipinas oi...

    daghan kaaung mga bata sa dalan nga rugby ray kina-on!!
    Maka-on diay nang rugby? As far as I know, makamatay man na ug kung kaonon.

  7. #7
    C.I.A. tonioyantao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    For so long this is the only time that i have been ever more optimistic for our future.


    for the majority of the filipino people that voted for noynoy and the rest let us work all together. we owe it to ourselves and we all deserve to have a country that we can be proud of.

    even Gordon,Villar,Gibo already conceded and accepted there defeat openly and with great humility and vowed ther support to the winner. why cant their supporters do the same?

  8. #8
    C.I.A. emow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,897
    I'm saddened by the defeat of my candidate, but it was expected afterall. Though i don't like the character of Noynoy, we are forced to support him because he has the legitimate will of the people. My candidate conceded nobly therefore i should do the same. BUT, I will be critical of him from now until the next president will be elected.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by killallpolitician View Post
    WTF! unahon sa nato problema sa pilipinas oi...

    daghan kaaung mga bata sa dalan nga rugby ray kina-on!!
    relax lang bro. i was just being philosophical.

    if i may ask, what exactly was in the post that ignited such passionate cry of WTF? did you deduce that if such a wedding were to occur the government would grind to a halt? that everything else would take a backseat? that perhaps they'll spend a lavish sum of taxpayers money on it? well if all of that happens i'll scream WTF with you. as passionate as the cry of balintawak. until then let's just inform/scold the irresponsible, negligent parents of these rugby boys you speak of & perhaps report them to dswd.

    we don't even know yet if ms. soledad will say yes
    prettylicious likes this.

  10. #10
    Junior Member yokam898's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post

    1. Good bye Luisita. This is what you have promised during your campaign.
    i just saw his press release a few hours ago, he said ang mga beneficiaries na sa luisita ang mag sabot2 regarding the division of the land in luisita... so it means gihatag na niya... but im not sure. ha kay kajut ra nako nakita ang interview.

    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    2. Prosecution of those who robbed the public coffers. No witchhunt please that leads to nowhere and resulting to not even one ever served jail time. (When your mom rose to power I thought some of the Marcoses would get jailed.)
    he also addressed this issue during the press release, although vague pa kaayo, murag iya priority is to review those midnight deals (appointments) made by the current administration kay according to his interview, those temporary appointments could become permanent if dili nya i review dayon.

    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    3. Seek unity otherwise some of the coup happy members of our society will always try their luck.
    mao lang ni ang hadlok, i think he should review and re-evaluate the afp asap, but its not an easy task. naa jud matamakan ana.

    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    4. You may not have gotten the full votes of the Cebuano constituency, but a sizable portion of the Cebuano population supported you. GMA has poured projects in Cebu so the Cebuanos hope you will sustain the development.
    i think cebu would be okay ^_^ daghan man kwarta ang cebu

    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    Last but not the least. Get married so you will have a First Lady.
    mas ok siguro nga walay asawa para walay mu dikta (except si kris haha jk jk jk)

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 749 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. MERGED: All About Shoes
    By tooot in forum Trends & Fashion
    Replies: 523
    Last Post: 09-25-2018, 02:50 PM
  2. Merged: All About Ukay-Ukay
    By James Semaj in forum Trends & Fashion
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 09-25-2018, 07:33 AM
  3. MERGED : All about "cool off"
    By wandering-mind in forum "Love is..."
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 08-21-2016, 05:53 AM
  4. All about Pres. CORY AQUINO
    By fitzui83 in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Replies: 1273
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top