Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

How to prepare for a Noynoy Aquino Presidency

This discussion is about "How to prepare for a Noynoy Aquino Presidency" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
yeah from the results on tv, i think hell be our next president. the best thing to do is just be optimistic and keep your ...

yeah from the results on tv, i think hell be our next president. the best thing to do is just be optimistic and keep your fingers crossed always. even though my candidate lost the race, im still a proud gibo supporter because i know my candidate is the best in all of the presidentiables and i know everybody knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by mhelgarfield View Post
    disaster jud diay kaau kung c noy..
    sobra pas disaster hehe but we have no choice but to support our next president. good luck nalnag natong tanan.

check and balance is a good thing. being negative is different. being judgemental is different. why judge people for things they haven't done yet. what have you done anyway to make this country better other than whine?

C.I.A.
    lols gamay ra diay mi nag vote ni Noynoy dinhi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zurita10 View Post
    I hope he can walk the walk. Let's give him a chance, it's just another 6 years. Let's just do our part, keep on working and be more productive. Cheers! It's not that bad, it's just another 6 years.
    Dude, TIME is GOLD. Every second counts. It is SIX years! That's a lot of time!

Well, I read someone said 6 years is so short for a good president but is very looooooooooong for a bad one. So yeah, do the math.

people never learn!

ngano second man so far c erap oi?!

if previous administrations focus more on improving the quality of education of the Philippines,
    this thing shouldn't be happening! ...it's happening, for real !!!

Migrating to a progressive country is what I thought of if that happens. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

I'm sorry. Wala lang jud siguro koy salig kung si yellow guy ang modaog. Checking on the early tallies, my gollywah, I wanna punch anyone who admits na ni vote sad sila ni erap ika duha gani sad pwesto! ( though it's early to tell kung kinsay makadaog). Daghana jud diay bogo sa pilipinas oi and it's a sad saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad thing. Them voting for him is like saying **** you Philippines. **** you to hell. Pardon my french. tsss!
    i voted for erap
    so go ahead punch me
    nya bogo na di.ay ko?

lahi lahi ang principyo ang usa ka tao... i voted for erap and binay bu.ot di.ay ka kung asa ko mo botar

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by al1974 View Post
    check and balance is a good thing. being negative is different. being judgemental is different. why judge people for things they haven't done yet. what have you done anyway to make this country better other than whine?
    Naay uban tao mo reklamo kay gikapoyan na sa mga panghitabo. And you don't have to know what those people who whine about what is going on kung unsay nabuhat nila sa ilang nasod. Who would believe them anyway?

Anyway, I want to sleep tonight hoping when I wake up tomorrow our country is still Rep. of the Philippines and not Rep.of the FAILppines.

Elite Member
    hay.. ngano monggol man nidaog oi?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by radiostar View Post
    i voted for erap
    so go ahead punch me
    nya bogo na di.ay ko?

lahi lahi ang principyo ang usa ka tao... i voted for erap and binay bu.ot di.ay ka kung asa ko mo botar
    *there. I virtually punched you! We know what happened when he was president. Unless nagbubulagbulagan ka lang. Sorry if I said bogo ang nibotar niya. Then again, I won't take back my word. There.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast