Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How to prepare for a Noynoy Aquino Presidency

This discussion is about "How to prepare for a Noynoy Aquino Presidency" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Prepare for a better Philippines. Do your part, Filipino! Stop being a pessimist. Ask not what this government can do for you but what you ...

Prepare for a better Philippines. Do your part, Filipino! Stop being a pessimist.
    Ask not what this government can do for you but what you can do for the government!

For Noynoy presidency, I will strive harder to improve myself. I will be more involved in community activities. I will be a better parent. I will help more people especially the youth. I will ask my businessmen friends to create a schlarship foundation.

Because I chose to, I will be better. My family will be better. My community will be better. My company will be better. My country will be better. Because I chose to take charge rather than whine and complain.

" The pessimist curses the wing. The optimist hopes it will be better. The realist adjust sails."

pej
    Mamaligya kog helmet sa mga empleyado sa malacanang! maluoy ko nila cge na jud cla ma basa sa laway ni noynoy.

I guess.. credit goes PGMA... salamat.. hehe

President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's BEAT THE ODDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B - balanced budget
    E - education for all
    A - automated elections
    T - transportation and digital infrastructure.

T - terminate hostilities with the MILF and NPA
    H - heal the wounds of EDSAs I, II and III
    E - electricity and water for all.

O - opportunities for livelihood and ten million jobs
    D - decongestion of Metro Manila
    DS - develop Subic and Clark

sa lahat ng detractors ni PGMA, pano ba yan nagawa nya lahat ng promises nya?

God bless our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot Oracle View Post
    Migrating to a progressive country is what I thought of if that happens. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

I'm sorry. Wala lang jud siguro koy salig kung si yellow guy ang modaog. Checking on the early tallies, my gollywah, I wanna punch anyone who admits na ni vote sad sila ni erap ika duha gani sad pwesto! ( though it's early to tell kung kinsay makadaog). Daghana jud diay bogo sa pilipinas oi and it's a sad saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad thing. Them voting for him is like saying **** you Philippines. **** you to hell. Pardon my french. tsss!

Oh noh!!!!!!!! Erap on 2nd lead,
    hope mo UP UP uP UP pa c GIBO!
    NOY2x __

Gusto ko silang saksakin!!!!!!!!!!

disaster jud diay kaau kung c noy..

Quote Originally Posted by al1974 View Post
    Prepare for a better Philippines. Do your part, Filipino! Stop being a pessimist.
    Ask not what this government can do for you but what you can do for the government!

For Noynoy presidency, I will strive harder to improve myself. I will be more involved in community activities. I will be a better parent. I will help more people especially the youth. I will ask my businessmen friends to create a schlarship foundation.

Because I chose to, I will be better. My family will be better. My community will be better. My company will be better. My country will be better. Because I chose to take charge rather than whine and complain.

" The pessimist curses the wing. The optimist hopes it will be better. The realist adjust sails."
    its a check and balance thing, we are the new opposition.

I hope he can walk the walk. Let's give him a chance, it's just another 6 years. Let's just do our part, keep on working and be more productive. Cheers! It's not that bad, it's just another 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot Oracle View Post
    Migrating to a progressive country is what I thought of if that happens. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

I'm sorry. Wala lang jud siguro koy salig kung si yellow guy ang modaog. Checking on the early tallies, my gollywah, I wanna punch anyone who admits na ni vote sad sila ni erap ika duha gani sad pwesto! ( though it's early to tell kung kinsay makadaog). Daghana jud diay bogo sa pilipinas oi and it's a sad saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad thing. Them voting for him is like saying **** you Philippines. **** you to hell. Pardon my french. tsss!
    abroad na... now na!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast