View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Merged: Paco Larra単aga

This discussion is about "Merged: Paco Larra単aga" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
I believe in the integrity of the Supreme Court... Paco et al are guilty... And even if the Spanish Government would intervene, they can do ...

C.I.A.

Default Re: Do you think PACO is innocent?

I believe in the integrity of the Supreme Court... Paco et al are guilty... And even if the Spanish Government would intervene, they can do nothing... The decision of the Supreme Court is Final and Irrevocable...

If the Supreme Court would reverse its decision (which is 500% very impossible) it would set a precedent for other cases to follow.... Would that mean that the SC would also reverse its decision on the murderers of Ninoy Aquino? and countless other cases

Quote Originally Posted by JoRed
    Quote Originally Posted by adminroot
    saw this guy once along with his "minions"...sa Ribo's tu mga late 90's.

ako kaila asked for a "light" sa cigarilyo sa usa nila ka kauban...

imagine.....ila gi alirongan ako migo unya ila na unta tu kulatahon. hahahaha. seeeee? i mean...WHA?

asking lang for a light....angay na kulatahon for what?

i felt sad sa ako kaila kay wa jud siya gihimo nga sayop intawn unya kulatahon lang sa way hinungdan. good sa ako kaila nipalayo dayun sa ilang tapok.

kamo na lang huna2x kung unsa jud na klasi ilang pangutok
    Moral of the story....Stop smoking! lolz....
    yeah absolutely true.....IN UR COMMUNIST SICK MIND! HA HA

ey commie.....better stick to ur non-sense topic.

usapang tao ni....dili ni usapang iro^ hahahaha.

Since it is proven in the court, Paco is guilty. To spare his life, the loved ones must call the president to stop the execution.

C.I.A.

justice had spoken..let them suffer slow death thru lethal injection..perhaps they can be a better person in the after life..nyehehhe

the defense has been given a good chunk of time to prove what they have to prove, pero obvious ra kaayo ang tactic sa defense , gipalangay jud nila ug maayo . read the transcripts of the actual hearing and you'll see that they have been advised so many times by the judge not to try to delay the proceedings. if the speedy act wasnt issued , the case could still be in trial until now because the defense lawyers were really good court strategists.

i have read the materials on the framedinthephilippines website , but they are merely crying for more time to let the paco witnesses talk . i have read some materials as well from both sides but the teacher's statements of paco's classes did not matched with what paco said in his affidavit. the mother's statements of the time of flights that was supposedly taken by paco did not matched with what paco said . his classmates' statements about the subjects that they have enrolled together did not matched with the school records , that that particular subject wasnt even offered !* and the condominium gaurd's statement on the log of paco's name on the logbook is laughable.
    the witnesses presented by the defense has obviously failed just after a few sessions , because of inconsistency and many loopholes of their statements and to think they are all friends and relatives of paco , still they could not make their statements straight.

while prosecution witnesses are totally disinterested people , but all their statements matched to that of the statewitness.

it may be too late now to say all these since the SC has already made the decision , but this is* all i can say to the chiong 7 : nganong appeal appeal , death na noun , if ila gidawat ang decision ni judge ocampo ,which they tagged as cruel to the defense witnesses , what' their say now for the SC's desicion? naa pa unta to silay paabuton , karon, they have seen the dot , they have been given the chance , but they abused it - in and out of court.

OT 'sa ha!
    'day AdminYboot, (oops! sori...na-typo)
    * * *U'r bark is worst than ur bite. Time 4 ur booster shots. Arf...arf..arf.. lolz!

Quote Originally Posted by JoRed
    OT 'sa ha!
    'day AdminYboot, (oops! sori...na-typo)
    * * *U'r bark is worst than ur bite. Time 4 ur booster shots. Arf...arf..arf.. lolz!
    hahaha intawn pud sa commie wanna-be

ay sigi ug ininglis diha kay imo ra giilad imo kaugalingon....anti-american man kaha ka.

my bark is worst than my bite? sayop ka diha!

ANALYZE first lagi kay abi na lang ingana na jud ka kabugo...hinuon no wonder komonista ra gud kang dako....utok polbora hahahaha.

my words moy worst jud...kay everyone knows pwerte hilak nimo infront sa imo monitor diha* after nimo nabasa akong post para nimo hahahaha

jored aka commie wanna-be slash anti-american.....bisan unsaon....PWNED na tika lagi ay lalis diha hahaha.

FK
    C.I.A.

pag-asa na lang jud nila kay si GMA.

Senior Moderator

mods warning

Name-calling is definitely uncalled for in this forum. learn to criticize the post and not the member.

i came across the website "http://framedinthephilippines.com"... i read some articles posted there, as well as, the text of the ruling of the RTC and the Supreme Court... the TSNs and other pertinent documents... frankly, i must say-- there was reasonable doubt as to the ruling of the courts! In fact, if indeed judge ocampo found them guilty beyond reasonable doubt, he could have easily imposed upon them the supreme penalty of death, rather than quoting a passage from the Sermon of the Mount! Also, in various TSNs, judge ocampo gave out patently biased remarks against the defense witnesses! Calling a witness a LIAR in open court, is certainly an actuation uncalled for from a judge! while it is true that a judge may question a witness with a view to satisfying his mind upon a material point which presents itself during the trial and as to the credebility of such witness, he should, however, do so, within he reasonable bounds and in such a manner as not to deny the litigant a fair and impartial trial! There were some testimonial, as well as, documentary evidence that should have been admitted in evidence, but were disregarded by the trial court with haste! clearly, the verdict was already made even before the trial has even started.

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast