View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Merged: Paco Larra単aga

This discussion is about "Merged: Paco Larra単aga" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by Minuano27 Originally Posted by Lyt.Slpr - it is possible that they were not bribed but influenced. that's kinda farfetched na pre...you mean ...

Default Do you think PACO is innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Minuano27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyt.Slpr

- it is possible that they were not bribed but influenced.
    that's kinda farfetched na pre...you mean to say that the justices were influenced to vote yes to a conviction and to increase the penalty to death
    i can probably buy the "influence to affirm the conviction and the sentence of life imprisonment" but not to increasing the penalty to death. if i were a justice, why should i agree to increase it? when the safest thing to do - even for public consumption - would be to just affirm the conviction and the life sentence.
    I AGREE!! but it the case was suppsosed to be dismissed or death right from the RTC pa.

btw wen wod dat b? da closing curtain of those brats....bai lyt.slpr badlo-ngon jud na imong amigo( PACO gang) sa una pah, come to think of it mao-mao rami edad ani pero wala mai mga bo-ot masuya man kung mahilabwan cla. duha ka skolmate nako sa USC-TC na tripan jud nila wala mo reklamo kay mga prominent na clan man...sa sunod bai pangulata mo og ka level ninyo kanang mga durano og cuenco bah......kinsa naman sad kaha ni sunod nila noh? we'll mga paryente dyapon sa mga political warlords...

Quote Originally Posted by Minuano27

- it is possible that they were not bribed but influenced.
    that's kinda farfetched na pre...you mean to say that the justices were influenced to vote yes to a conviction and to increase the penalty to death
    i can probably buy the "influence to affirm the conviction and the sentence of life imprisonment" but not to increasing the penalty to death. if i were a justice, why should i agree to increase it? when the safest thing to do - even for public consumption - would be to just affirm the conviction and the life sentence.
    I AGREE!! but it the case was suppsosed to be dismissed or death right from the RTC pa.
    ok..but that goes back to my original question - FOR WHOSE BENEFIT were they framed or made fall guys for? or put differently, WHO HATES larranaga and company so much to bribe/maneuver things so that they will get the death penalty??

just a quote from the SHABU 11 in accepting state witnesses...

"The Rules of Court state that an accused may become a state witness if: there is an absolute need for his testimony; there is no other direct evidence to prosecute the other accused; the testimony can be corroborated in its material points; and the potential state witness has no prior conviction involving moral turpitude."

clearly the admitted "state witness" failed in some factors.

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar

clearly the admitted "state witness" failed in some factors.

I assume you are referring RUSTIA failing 1 of the 3 requirements on becoming a STATE WITNESS . Him being charge of a felony in the US doesnt count because PHILIPPINES has no jurisdiction in the US and viceversa. SO still he did not actually fail it because he has no convictions nor criminal records in the Philippines .

Just like CALVIN TAN , they cant extradite him to the Philippines unless they finished the separate drugs charges he committed in HK . Once it is ove then they can extradite him here because kung asa ka nakasala , adto ka silutan .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default Re: Do you think PACO is innocent?

Death penalty of Paco, et al affirmed by SC

The Court pointed out that Larranagas claim that he was in Quezon City when the abduction of the Chiong sisters, Marijoy and Jacqueline, occurred did not satisfy the proof of physical impossibility since it was proven during the hearing that it takes only one hour to travel by plane from Manila to Cebu. The Court explained that an alibi does not suffice against positive identification by witnesses.
    http://www.manilatimes.net/national/...50722met1.html

saw this guy once along with his "minions"...sa Ribo's tu mga late 90's.

ako kaila asked for a "light" sa cigarilyo sa usa nila ka kauban...

imagine.....ila gi alirongan ako migo unya ila na unta tu kulatahon. hahahaha. seeeee? i mean...WHA?*

asking lang for a light....angay na kulatahon for what?*

i felt sad sa ako kaila kay wa jud siya gihimo nga sayop intawn unya kulatahon lang sa way hinungdan. good sa ako kaila nipalayo dayun sa ilang tapok.

kamo na lang huna2x kung unsa jud na klasi ilang pangutok*

Pre', mag aapela daw si Paco kay GMA. Wow! What if i grant ni GMA ang Pardon kay Paco? Okay lang ba? Okay pa rin ba si GMA sa inyo pag ginawa nya yun?

Quote Originally Posted by adminroot
    saw this guy once along with his "minions"...sa Ribo's tu mga late 90's.

ako kaila asked for a "light" sa cigarilyo sa usa nila ka kauban...

imagine.....ila gi alirongan ako migo unya ila na unta tu kulatahon. hahahaha. seeeee? i mean...WHA?

asking lang for a light....angay na kulatahon for what?

i felt sad sa ako kaila kay wa jud siya gihimo nga sayop intawn unya kulatahon lang sa way hinungdan. good sa ako kaila nipalayo dayun sa ilang tapok.

kamo na lang huna2x kung unsa jud na klasi ilang pangutok
    Moral of the story....Stop smoking! lolz....

[img width=300 height=409]http://www.inq7.net/globalnation/sec_cdn/2005/jul/img/frontpage_jul23popup.jpg[/img]

Dead men standing?

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast