View Poll Results: Do you think PACO and his crew are innocent?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No, he deserves a place in HELL

3 60.00%
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Merged: Paco Larra単aga

This discussion is about "Merged: Paco Larra単aga" in the "Politics & Current Events" forums.
Originally Posted by Lyt.Slpr Originally Posted by FK OT: bai LytSlpr what happened to your account? don't ask.. very stupid me! dili na jud i ...

FK
    C.I.A.

Default Do you think PACO is innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyt.Slpr
    Quote Originally Posted by FK
    OT: bai LytSlpr what happened to your account?

don't ask.. very stupid me!
    dili na jud i mabalik sa mga master mods diri?

Let's bring this discussion to a higher level and add some twist to it if you may...

Let's say Paco was indeed innocent, why, how & who made them take the blame?

This is something to think about and a possibility that was never been explored because of "human nature".

OT: bai LytSlpr what happened to your account?

don't ask.. very stupid me!
    dili na jud i mabalik sa mga master mods diri?
    they haven't replied yet and only the "divine master" can do it for me as what was relayed to me by one mod here.

FK
    C.I.A.

Let's bring this discussion to a higher level and add some twist to it if you may...

Let's say Paco was indeed innocent, why, how & who made them take the blame?

This is something to think about and a possibility that was never been explored because of "human nature".
    the police are looking for fall guys. Buy why this rich kiddos? Knowing that they have connection and money to escape a verdict.

so what do u want lyt.... free paco? for heaven sake it's already been decided by our SC wala kay salig sa atong SC just becoz u heard some frame-up stories from your cebu elite barkadas, pare if u guys really beliv he's innocent in the 1st place why in the hell karon pamo nang lihok in full force( u know hosting a website, media campaign on cebu daily news, posting a thread sa istorya.net etc....) u know what? that's why our country is deep sh!t becoz kani atong mentality btaw na mo laban or dapig tah just becoz the guy is our fren, classmate or mistah, hey take for example about those oakwood mutiny boys lisod kaayo pag prosecute nila becoz naa cla mga mistah or skolmates na insider sa atong system na mo take side sa ila, tsk...tsk...pareha nasa istorya na mo vote jud ko ni tampolino sa pagka mayor kay barkada mi ana bisan salawayon as a politician.

C.I.A.

case closed na ni bai...they all have to rot in jail..

Come to think of it, if Paco was innocent, why did the SC upgrade their conviction to death?

If there is really a frame up, it would be very difficult to reach this to the SC.

If the late Judge Ocampo did not validate those sworn testimonies, other courts must have dont it (like the court of appeals and SC) if they were really convincing.

The people behind it as allege by lyt.slpr must have bribe a lot of judges to have successfully completed their goals.

tsk, tsk, tsk!! People are a lot smarter than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by skooter
    so what do u want lyt.... free paco? for heaven sake it's already been decided by our SC wala kay salig sa atong SC just becoz u heard some frame-up stories from your cebu elite barkadas, pare if u guys really beliv he's innocent in the 1st place why in the hell karon pamo nang lihok in full force( u know hosting a website, media campaign on cebu daily news, posting a thread sa istorya.net etc....) u know what? that's why our country is deep sh!t becoz kani atong mentality btaw na mo laban or dapig tah just becoz the guy is our fren, classmate or mistah, hey take for example about those oakwood mutiny boys lisod kaayo pag prosecute nila becoz naa cla mga mistah or skolmates na insider sa atong system na mo take side sa ila, tsk...tsk...pareha nasa istorya na mo vote jud ko ni tampolino sa pagka mayor kay barkada mi ana bisan salawayon as a politician.
    i'm with you on that bai. pero unsaon ta man, good people we know & i for fact know that paco was indeed in manila during those days. nag ligas lang mi ug 2 days. plus, nag sunod ra sila sa akong kababata ug flight na una akong bestfriend. just imagine why i insist that he is innocent.

i know that i did not "actually" see him but if i did, would people here call me a LIAR?! think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert
    Come to think of it, if Paco was innocent, why did the SC upgrade their conviction to death?

If there is really a frame up, it would be very difficult to reach this to the SC.

If the late Judge Ocampo did not validate those sworn testimonies, other courts must have dont it (like the court of appeals and SC) if they were really convincing.

The people behind it as allege by lyt.slpr must have bribe a lot of judges to have successfully completed their goals.

tsk, tsk, tsk!! People are a lot smarter than you think.

i know this but when a case is reviewed by the CA or SC it will depend on how it was presented. so if sa RTC pa lang agabyado na sila, the CA & SC will base it on that decision & of course how the RTC decision was presented it, the decision should be death. if i was an SC judge i will also give them the death penalty basing on the RTC facts & testimonies.

this is one of those cases that are disadvantaged because of a non-jury justice system. that is why the U.S. relatively has the best justice system in the world by far.

modesty aside, in our clan we have 3 judges, 2 fiscals, countless lawyers & the rest of our relatives in my mother side are in the courts in one of the major cities in the country. they may or may not agree with me on my stand on paco's innocence but they unanimously agree that in our country the final decision lies with the judges. as i've said, refer to the case that i presented in my past post. basing on that case that i presented, if you could convince me that this is not the case with our justice system then i'll believe that paco is guilty.

ok i will ride on u.....if paco was indeed in manila at that time well perhaps u ppl cod produce some hard envidence like plane tickets to the SC from what l learn correct me if i'm wrong, u only heard it from your friends that he's n' town. BTW during my college days late 90's damn i've seen those brats(PACO gang) comin down hard on my skolmate just becoz he's sporting along w/a pretty chik. This paco gang mag cge lang pangita gubot sa mga bar during weekends. mao na gi-ingon marise.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast