Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Pls Post your NIKON experience

This discussion is about "Pls Post your NIKON experience" in the "Photography" forums.
Guys after hearing the canon "bad" experience. I/we want to know what nikon users or you guys have heard. it could be the unit itself, ...

Default Pls Post your NIKON experience

Guys after hearing the canon "bad" experience. I/we want to know what nikon users or you guys have heard.

it could be the unit itself, but im very much interested sa after-sales service.

Default Re: Pls Post your NIKON experience

Am not a Nikkon user, but my mentor is, so far the debate between the two giant manufacturers of digital cameras especially DSLR are endless, but as what they've said daghan sa canon ang naguba kay daghan man ang canon user so that means mas daghan ta ma dunggan nga naguba nga canon, though quality wise¬* nindot sad ang nikkon, but the problem kung maguba sad wala silay service center and naa man gani sa manila sad, kung di mada sa hongkong nana, nya kung sa kadaghan sa canon user mu switch ug nikkon I think the problem with what we experience with canon is still the same. So maybe just try to familiarize what's your gudgets capabilities and the dos and donts of it, and try to be as professional as you can be in taking pictures, dont use it like a point and shoot or whatever. It maybe digital but it has limits, there maybe plenty of canon users nga naguba ila unit, there are also many canon users na so far wa pay problem ila camera. But hope somebody a Nikkon user can share something to us, not about being nikkon is much better than canon but what are the advantage and disadvantage of Nikkon.

i'm not a nikon user too but i took time to call my friend in manila to ask him about the after sales service of nikon kay murag nakuyawan sad ko gamay sa other thread about canon's service.
    i just talked to him an hour ago and ask him regarding nikons service, and he told me that their service is worse. if you have to wait daw 2-3 weeks sa canon, you double it and thats how bad nikon's service is... i guess parehas ra ni sila. i bought almost all my gears from the US, so i think kung ing-ana lang ang time nga ako ihulat to have my unit fixed, masmaayo pa siguro ako nalang ipadala sa US balik and claim for warranty didto bahala nag gasto sa freight.

nge?! mao ba sir... maybe ang advantage lng tingali sa nikon is that the units are more built durable.. well just from what ive heared too..na mas sturdy and durable daw and nikon. so less chance na ma bog-down, so less chance to "experience" the lousy repair service nila

i dont know if naay maka attest to this... from experience gyud.. ako migo, who i mentioned sa other thread " bad experience with canon" is currently using their office nikon d70. bilib daw cya kay wala gyud nagka problema.. but not that convincing enuf..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pidz111
    nge?! mao ba sir... maybe ang advantage lng tingali sa nikon is that the units are more built durable.. well just from what ive heared too..na mas sturdy and durable daw and nikon. so less chance na ma bog-down, so less chance to "experience" the lousy repair service nila

i dont know if naay maka attest to this... from experience gyud.. ako migo, who i mentioned sa other thread " bad experience with canon" is currently using their office nikon d70. bilib daw cya kay wala gyud nagka problema.. but not that convincing enuf..
    Naa man pud daghan Canon users nga wala pud nagka problema after years of using their dSLR's...

i'm using a d70 rt now no probs so far

Well siguro tinuod ang ila ingon na ang camera sama ra sa usa ka babae, imo malmalon pag ayo wa nanay lami tanawn mura nanag dubok nga isda, pero kung imong higugmaon ug ampingan, aw kana way lubad lubad, lab-as pa sa tanan lab-as, so it's up to the user although naa gyud mga factory deffect pero as I've said try to familiarize the capabilities of your gear before using it.

I'm very happy with my Nikons. From film to digital wala jud problems ever. I have heard that after sales service sa Nikon is not as good as Canon's but wala pa ko naka experience ani since all of my cameras including my friends are still working great.

My Friend owns the Nikon D70:

ang guba kay mapalung lang ug kalit. gi padala niya sa iya gi palitan sa manila.
    Time table sa pag repair: 2 Months
    Cost of Repair: P 9,680.

i have my friend naguba ang iyang Canon after 1yr and 2months... of course wala na sa warranty. Canon took almost 3 months to repair and he paid P5,600.*&@!#$X@*+@*&!

sorry if this is wrong post but others mention man gud about canon. anyway i will post this to canon also. [img width=26 height=18]https://www.istorya.net/forums/Smileys/alive/afro.gif[/img]

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast