my dog is agressive. Some time ago I bought a dog online, but he is agressive. I don't know why and what to do.

This discussion is about "my dog is agressive. Some time ago I bought a dog online, but he is agressive. I don't know why and what to do." in the "Pets" forums.
Some time ago I bought a dog online, but he is agressive. I don't know why, maybe he wasn't treated right way. I like him ...

Default my dog is agressive. Some time ago I bought a dog online, but he is agressive. I don't know why and what to do.

Some time ago I bought a dog online, but he is agressive. I don't know why, maybe he wasn't treated right way. I like him and don't want to sell the dog again, but I don't know how to deal with that agression. Maybe, someone has faced something like that?

Hi @Jenna34 - may i know the breed of the dog? How old was the dog when you bought it?

Hm, i am sure that u don't need to sell the dog. I am sure he is just super stressful, so give him a time. When I wanted to adopt a dog, I knew that it is a big responsibility. You need to know all about your dog, to make sure that he feels comfy with you. It was a reason why I started to search for some useful info and luckily found out about it Petsoid - Animal & Pet Blog where is provided interesting and useful content about pets. Here I found all information about my future dog, interesting facts about him and I really enjoy it! It is an absolutely free blog, u donít need to pay for a subscription. So find a time to check out this blog for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by Qvent111 View Post
    Hm, i am sure that u don't need to sell the dog. I am sure he is just super stressful, so give him a time. When I wanted to adopt a dog, I knew that it is a big responsibility. You need to know all about your dog, to make sure that he feels comfy with you. It was a reason why I started to search for some useful info and luckily found out about it Petsoid - Animal & Pet Blog where is provided interesting and useful content about pets. Here I found all information about my future dog, interesting facts about him and I really enjoy it! It is an absolutely free blog, u don’t need to pay for a subscription. So find a time to check out this blog for more info!
    Where can I find some more feedback?

5.    Advertisement