Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Golden Retriever Pups

This discussion is about "Golden Retriever Pups" in the "Pets" forums.
Very beautiful and cute faced puppies D.O.B: Nov 10, 2008 Release Date: Jan 10, 2008 Location: Pakigne, Minglanilla without papers (both sire and dam have ...

Default Golden Retriever Pups

Very beautiful and cute faced puppies
    D.O.B: Nov 10, 2008
    Release Date: Jan 10, 2008

without papers (both sire and dam have papers but tag-iya nilarga na and we need her signature unta that's why we're selling at low price)

2 Males @ 8000 each
    1 Female @ 9000

PM me lang.

nice imo puppies bai affordable pa jud ang price.

up for these puppies...affordable ra kaayo na price...you guys grab one na!!!

Up for the really nice goldens!

thanks for the up guys!
    yeah, cute jud ang face ani nila and price is really affordable.

Default Description

To those interested to own such lovable dogs but are yet to know much about them, here are some few details about goldens.

The temperament of the Golden Retriever is a hallmark of the breed and is described in the standard as "kindly, friendly and confident".

The typical Golden Retriever is calm, naturally intelligent and biddable, with an exceptional eagerness to please.

Goldens are also noted for their intelligence, and can learn up to roughly 240 commands, words and phrases. These dogs are also renowned for their patience with children.

By the time they reach maturity, Goldens will have become active and fun-loving animals with the exceptionally patient demeanor befitting a dog bred to sit quietly for hours in a hunting blind
    Golden Retrievers are exceptionally trainable—due to their intelligence, athleticism and desire to please their handlers—and generally excel in obedience trials. In fact, the first AKC Obedience Trial Champion was a Golden Retriever. They are also very competitive in agility and other performance events. Harsh training methods are unnecessary, and that Golden Retrievers respond well to positive and upbeat training styles.

Golden Retrievers are compatible with children and adults and are good with other dogs, cats and most livestock. Golden Retrievers are particularly valued for their high level of sociability towards people, calmness, and willingness to learn. Because of this, they are commonly used as guide dogs, mobility assistance dogs, and search and rescue dogs. They are friendly and tend to learn tricks easily.

They are also known to become excellent surrogate mothers to different species. Kittens and even tiger cubs from zoos are well taken care of by golden retrievers. In some cases, a retriever may produce milk for its adopted even though it may not have been pregnant or nursing recently.

Default bumping

up for these pups =)

upupupup... nice puppy... i wish i have one golden puppy... pla pnaka ubos ana?

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz View Post
    upupupup... nice puppy... i wish i have one golden puppy... pla pnaka ubos ana?
    hi prinz, yeah wish pud sa amo boss nga mka golden ret xa unfortunately iya apartment dli mu allow pet dogs.
    regarding the price, sorry but that's the cheapest na. wish i could go lower, but you could opt for a labrador retriever instead if your low on budget, they basically share the same traits pud. mga 6-7k ra na ang lab i think

^__^

cute golden rets..up up!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockboi View Post
    cute golden rets..up up!!
    tnx for the appreciation rockboi! i appreciate it... lolz nka redundant ang gamit sa word da...
    they're oh so adorable! chubby-hon pa ang pup... ang paws ky murag little polar bear pina round and fluffy. hihihi...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast