Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

share lang ko homemade lactobacilli solution. mao ni akong gamit pag mange sa akong doggy.

This discussion is about "share lang ko homemade lactobacilli solution. mao ni akong gamit pag mange sa akong doggy." in the "Pet Discussions" forums.

Default share lang ko homemade lactobacilli solution. mao ni akong gamit pag mange sa akong doggy.

share nako para nas blema sa ilang doggie. ako rani g copy paste.. na try na nako effective kaau.

Homemade Lactobacilli

By: Ma-yeh Alejandro in Philippine Animal Lovers Society (PALS) (Files) Edit Doc.
    Hello PALS, I am new with PALS, I have 5 dogs 2 dachsund, 1 tiger aspin, 2 mix terriers. The reason I am posting is to share a Japanese Techno I learned and has been very effective in treating the mange of my dogs and guinea pigs. It is so easy to do and the feces of your dogs will not smell a lot nor be swarmed by flies. This is a homemade Lactobacilli. --by Doc Roderick Ramirez

1. Place your rice washing in a plastic container and cover it with a clean paper tightly sealed by a rubber band for 5 days (do not open or undo cover before 5 days. If you forgot and went over five days, start over). This is fermentation and you are trying to develop a lactobacilli.

2. After 5 days the rice washing will smell sour, then place 1 cup of evaporated milk then cover again and tightly sealed with a rubber band for another 5 days. (Again, you have to make sure you are not uncovering or opening the container for another 5 days. If you forgot and went over or are not sure what date you are supposed to be mixing the rice washing with evaporated milk, it is better to just start over again. I asked Doc. Ramirez how much evaporated milk to use. He said 1 cup or up to same amount of the rice washing).

3. After 5 days, the smell will really not be good and you could see a cheesy curdling material on top of the fermented Lactobacilli. Remove the cheesy material and try to get a cheese cloth and filter the lactobacilli liquid.
    (The process above should be at room temperature)

4. Get crude sugar (panutsa, baong asukal the hard crude sugar or molasses). Place equal amounts of crude sugar in the Lactobacilli. You'll see that the hard crude sugar will slowly melt. The smell is still not that good.

5. Now you have a lactobacilli solution. A tablespoon of the Lactobacilli solution mix in a liter of water is what you give to your pets, mix in their food or as a source of fluid. Believe me, dogs whose hair is falling out or has a severe case of mange will be cured. After a week, new hair will be growing on your dog.

You could start giving this to the dogs you have rescued. It worked for me since 2003 till today and dogs with parvo can be given a table spoon of this lactobacilli with a teaspoon of cotrimoxazole 200mg. My wife and I are doctors and we have a very successful improvement with our dogs.

(For easier measurement, use a 1 liter soda bottle. Put a tablespoon of Lactobacilli solution into the bottle and fill with water. Also, store the Lactobacilli solution and Lactobacilli solution mix with water in the refrigerator when not in use or refrigerate the leftovers).
    When I asked Doc. Ramirez what the critical parts are in the process, he said the fermentation process & the mixture of the evaporated milk with the fermented rice washing and the respective amount of days they are processed.
    Good Luck!
    MrsJack, Aceski and Vanillaskies like this.

nice info...wla na mo dra sa mahayahay?

very informative!
    salamat sa pag-share bro.

mange is kagid-kagid na noh?

Quote Originally Posted by spawn04 View Post
    nice info...wla na mo dra sa mahayahay?
    naa sir pero namalhin mi sa ubos..

atong tawag is kagid kagid pero mites jud na xa.

lamat kaau sa info sir.. unsa na ang molasses na kind of sugar.? asa na nato pwd mapalit sir.? unsa na crude sugar sir.? nahan ko mo try ani ky krn na time of the year tig gawas ug tgdaghan sa mga langaw..

Thanks bOss...

Elite Member
    parihas raman ni sa lactopafi nga ma palit sa?

up lang ko ani bisag wala ko kabasa...

tried similar solution lately. instead, lactopafi ako gamit. i heard from my girlfriend na effective siya pantanggal sa kagid2x sa dogs. based sa akong search sa internet, ang reason sa kagid2x (known as mange) is caused by mites. mo kot2x daw sila sa skin causing intense itching and irritation. ang effect sa iro kay manga paksit ang balhibo kay katolon man nila.

will reply soon sa thread if effective ang lactopafi against kagid2x nila shebo. peaceout!

It's effective. But don't use lactopafi. Use enzumo it's same company of lactopafi but is use for cleaning the cages n higher concentration. Not for drinking. Much cheaper.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast