Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By reimusika

Cebu I.T. Park Garden Bloc's A Night at the Garden today!

This discussion is about "Cebu I.T. Park Garden Bloc's A Night at the Garden today!" in the "Parties & Events" forums.

Default Cebu I.T. Park Garden Bloc's A Night at the Garden today!

A night of music, great food and good holiday bazaar finds at Cebu I.T. Park Garden Bloc

Gather family and friends this Friday, December 11, 7 p.m. to experience ďA Night at the GardenĒ, a lifestyle event featuring a Holiday Haven bazaar and outdoor concert to launch the Garden Bloc at the Cebu I.T. Park, Cebuís newest outdoor and hangout venue. Explore exciting dining concepts at the vast, open grounds. Have a taste of Yakskiís barbecue, The Socialís new resto bar concept, TaKo Mexican-Korean fusion food truck and concessionaires at the Sugbo Mercado Food Market. Walk the pathways to the Central Green to discover good holiday finds at the bazaar and at 8 p.m., enjoy the music of 22 Tango's Mother Folker (Cattski), Ella Melendez, Vincent Eco, Ivy Gallur and Mike Fegi.

Envisioned to be an escape from the busy work life, Garden Bloc is an expansive garden enclave that will be a relaxing and reenergizing space for those on the go. With newly lined pathways, this area is also a retreat for those who want to savor a leisurely walk, jog or run amongst trees. At the heart of it is the Central Green, a 5,000 square meter events area that can host different types of garden, outdoor and wellness events.

Enjoy a night of great music, fantastic finds, all in good company. Share your experience by tagging #GardenBlocITPark . Gates open at 7 p.m. and everyone is invited.

The Cebu I.T. Park is a vibrant 27- hectare master planned development and home to over 70 percent of Cebuís BPO industry. It is located in the heart of the city and is the preferred destination for many global Business Process Outsource (BPO) companies, employing close to 50,000 workers. Home to many dining destinations, the Cebu I.T. Parkís Garden Block will complement and add even more variety to the already vibrant streets of the estate. For more information, visit Welcome to Cebu I.T. Park | Cebu I.T. Park

Hello! I am an experienced gardener who has been in this business for over 20 years. During this long period I have realized and learned a lot. First of all, the fact that it is better to cut trees using https://polesawguide.com/reviews/ryo...le-saw-review/
    This is a great pole saw that is much more comfortable than conventional saws and saves you a lot of time and effort.

My mother has a large garden and in summer it is very cozy and pleasant to relax in the shade of the trees. But with the arrival of autumn, there is a lot of work in the garden and there is no time to rest. Now I am looking for a good wood saw for pruning trees.

Garden saw - a tool for pruning dry and live shoots of trees and bushes. The main part is a long and narrow blade (blade) with oblique teeth. The saw, unlike the pruners and loppers, is able to remove very thick branches and branches (150-250 mm and more). Some models are equipped with a fixing hole on the boom for working with overhead branches.

There are two types of garden saws.

Straight - has a canvas that tapers towards the end and a D-shaped handle. This saw minimizes damage to the tree and makes it easier to work in narrow forks. I think it's better to choose Dado blade set and why not check here
    Bow-shaped (bow) - differs in a curved frame and a canvas stretched over it. This saw is comfortable to hold with one hand, allowing it to be used at height.

5.    Advertisement