Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

PLDT MyDSL vs. PLDT Fibr

This discussion is about "PLDT MyDSL vs. PLDT Fibr" in the "Networking & Internet" forums.
kanang naay box sa babaw sa poste mao ba na ang sa fiber?...

kanang naay box sa babaw sa poste mao ba na ang sa fiber?

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    kanang naay box sa babaw sa poste mao ba na ang sa fiber?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhunax View Post
    ingon ani atbang sa amoa.. wa pa gyapon number..

My 20Mbps fiber was installed Saturday morning and was activated by noon. I got 20Mbps both directions, upload and download, and everything was good until Tuesday morning when I lost the optical signal (LOS light, meaning "loss of signal: is flashing red.) Fast-forward to Wednesday night and three calls to PLDT customer support. They STILL haven't even done a line test yet let alone assigned the problem to a field technician! They claim my reference number has already been escalated to a second-level supervisor but so far PLDT has done nothing. Typical of them. Still no fiber signal all this time.

At this point I wish I'd just kept my old 3Mbps DSL. It was slow but at least it worked most of the time. My fiber didn't even last 72 hours before it broke! I am very UNimpressed and would NOT recommend this "service".

how about globe dsl sir if ever you want to subscribe to our new plans just contact my numbers for faster transactions 09061192163, thanks.

Ka ahak aning PLDT. One week nako sge follow up for cancellation sa job order kay walay avail port na sa fiber. Nya magpa DSL nalang onta ko, sus sge lang ingon nga wala pa ma total og cancel.. Maypa man globe ani nila uy.. Naa lang jud capping ning globe

Quote Originally Posted by bald View Post
    Ka ahak aning PLDT. One week nako sge follow up for cancellation sa job order kay walay avail port na sa fiber. Nya magpa DSL nalang onta ko, sus sge lang ingon nga wala pa ma total og cancel.. Maypa man globe ani nila uy.. Naa lang jud capping ning globe
    yes sir your right naay cap peru much better pa ang service, then don't worry next year naay nindot nga offer si globe contact lang sa akong numbers sir if naa pakay laing inqueries 09061192163 or magpa install naka, para ma survey dayun, thanks have a wonderful world with globe.

Quote Originally Posted by cesarioofrome View Post
    how about globe dsl sir if ever you want to subscribe to our new plans just contact my numbers for faster transactions 09061192163, thanks.
    We already tried to get Globe DSL and were told that it's unavailable here (Cabancalan, Mandaue City.) Anyway, I'm already locked into a 36 month service ("service", hah!) contact for the PLDT Fiber.

It's still not working and no one's called me. Their 72 hour commitment time for repair expires at 1PM tomorrow. And FTTH (fiber to the home) is PLDT's flagship product that they're pushing everywhere at kiosks in malls and by leaving flyers on everyone's gate. They can't even keep it running longer than 3 days! Would NOT recommend! I should have got Sky Broadband.

Quote Originally Posted by Kar_26 View Post
    We already tried to get Globe DSL and were told that it's unavailable here (Cabancalan, Mandaue City.) Anyway, I'm already locked into a 36 month service ("service", hah!) contact for the PLDT Fiber.

It's still not working and no one's called me. Their 72 hour commitment time for repair expires at 1PM tomorrow. And FTTH (fiber to the home) is PLDT's flagship product that they're pushing everywhere at kiosks in malls and by leaving flyers on everyone's gate. They can't even keep it running longer than 3 days! Would NOT recommend! I should have got Sky Broadband.
    ok sir i am also asociated with sky broadband i'm also a sale's agent i can help you to get sky broadband, just call or text my numbers for you application or any inqueries about the products and services.

Quote Originally Posted by cesarioofrome View Post
    ok sir i am also asociated with sky broadband i'm also a sale's agent i can help you to get sky broadband, just call or text my numbers for you application or any inqueries about the products and services.
    Thank you for the information. I will contact you if we ever decide to avail of Sky Broadband instead.

Meanwhile PLDT has already missed their 72-hour repair commitment AND violated the contract which guarantees 80% minimum service availability, already since the fiver was installed on May 20. What's more they haven't given me the 50% off, free installation, free modem promo which I specifically asked to avail of. My June bill is over P2000 when it should be just P950. Thieves!

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast