Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

How to make 2 coonections in PCI modem


This discussion is about "How to make 2 coonections in PCI modem" in the "Networking & Internet" forums.
Globelines offers PCI connection for residential plan 999 monthly, however, we are two users in 1 room, how could we make it for us to ...

  1. #1
    Elite Member ulyrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081

    Default How to make 2 coonections in PCI modem


    Globelines offers PCI connection for residential plan 999 monthly, however, we are two users in 1 room, how could we make it for us to use it at the same time? we cant afford the business plan man gud which offers wifi router. thanks kaayu sa inyu help..

  2. #2
    Elite Member naborbong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,300
    Pede rana nimo ma share bro share imong connection thru the PCI Modem. E share nimo ang modem allowing other pc to connect internet thru sa imong modem. then for sure naa mana LAN imong PC anha ka agi then connect sa pikas LAN nga PC so shared na. Always on imong pc para ang nag connect maka net... Mahimong server naman ka ana gud bro....

    Please visit ani nga site bro... Hope it will help

    Gyre Technology - How to share a broadband internet connection

    Before mao ni amo gamit katong prepaid net pa which is dial up then gi share namo thru sa Modem then agi sa LAN.

  3. #3
    Junior Member p4ck3tsn1p3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    106
    E-share nimo ang osa ka PC using ICS (Internet Connecting Sharing). Palit og cable nga (CROSSOVER) adtos mga computer shop. E-taud sa ang both ends didto sa built-in NIC port (Network Interface Card) on each computer. Google is your friend on how configure. Good luck.

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,079
    Internet Connection > PC 1 > router

  5. #5
    Elite Member ulyrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by naborbong View Post
    Pede rana nimo ma share bro share imong connection thru the PCI Modem. E share nimo ang modem allowing other pc to connect internet thru sa imong modem. then for sure naa mana LAN imong PC anha ka agi then connect sa pikas LAN nga PC so shared na. Always on imong pc para ang nag connect maka net... Mahimong server naman ka ana gud bro....

    Please visit ani nga site bro... Hope it will help

    Gyre Technology - How to share a broadband internet connection

    Before mao ni amo gamit katong prepaid net pa which is dial up then gi share namo thru sa Modem then agi sa LAN.
    so meaning bro ang isa kay mu connect na sya tru wifi na signal? mahimu na wifi router silbi ang laptop na nka main saksak sa PCI? sakto ba? ako try unya.. TY

  6. #6
    Elite Member ulyrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by p4ck3tsn1p3r View Post
    E-share nimo ang osa ka PC using ICS (Internet Connecting Sharing). Palit og cable nga (CROSSOVER) adtos mga computer shop. E-taud sa ang both ends didto sa built-in NIC port (Network Interface Card) on each computer. Google is your friend on how configure. Good luck.
    2 laptops man bro, applicable gihapun ni imu idea?

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Elite Member ulyrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    more tabang.. should i buy kana gitawag 2 port router?

  9. #9
    Elite Member naborbong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by ulyrich View Post
    more tabang.. should i buy kana gitawag 2 port router?
    Unsa man pud purpose sa imong 2 Port Router Sir? Most router kay 4 Ports minimum na siya with or without WIFI.

    Inform lang sir kong unsay purpose kay PCI man imo connection sa net diha. basin naa sad me matababang.

  10. #10
    Elite Member ulyrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by naborbong View Post
    Unsa man pud purpose sa imong 2 Port Router Sir? Most router kay 4 Ports minimum na siya with or without WIFI.

    Inform lang sir kong unsay purpose kay PCI man imo connection sa net diha. basin naa sad me matababang.
    thanks sa post, nanawag ko sa taga globelines bisan pa daw mu palit ko wifi router di gihapun mu function kay ako plan residential (995 per month)..di sya design para wifi. wala nata mabuhat ani?

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. How to make thread in buy and sell section?
    By solderingiron in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 11:49 AM
  2. How to Make Her Fall in Love with You
    By botyok in forum "Love is..."
    Replies: 783
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 01:03 PM
  3. how to make a 50K pesos to 1million pesos in one year?
    By jay.gorres in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:24 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top