Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 189196197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,985 of 1985
Like Tree521Likes

Audiophile Thread!


This discussion is about "Audiophile Thread!" in the "Music & Radio" forums.
Damn.. just when I bought my first bt hp and thought I'm about to enjoy this shit some time this week when I'm out on ...

  1. #1981
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,006

    Damn.. just when I bought my first bt hp and thought I'm about to enjoy this shit some time this week
    when I'm out on the streets, an rf emission test was conducted and then posted this video in the forum:



    I don't know what to believe anymore lol. If Apple actually failed on this, then we should consider every
    other manufacturer to have failed on this too, even more so with those purely made in China devices.
    So this is why a whole new generation of young folks are either dumb, stupid or both and this bt thing is
    what's causing it + porn addiction.

    Welp, I gotta sell this one too in carousell. Holy shit, I'm unironically laughing in despair as of this writing.
    Whatever is happening to our society now can solely be blamed on 5 corporations.

  2. #1982
    Junior Member Mongoloid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Mga Sir asa ta kapalit ani "as is" naa ra kaha ni mapalit sa atoa salamat kaayo mga Bosing.
    FiiO L3 Line Out Dock (LOD)

    mao ni iya link mga Master

    https://camelcamelcamel.com/FiiO-L9-...uct/B004QVNNI0

  3. #1983
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    Mga Sir asa ta kapalit ani "as is" naa ra kaha ni mapalit sa atoa salamat kaayo mga Bosing.
    FiiO L3 Line Out Dock (LOD)

    mao ni iya link mga Master

    https://camelcamelcamel.com/FiiO-L9-...uct/B004QVNNI0
    Sir, matay murag lisod ni imong gipangita kay obsolete na man ni pag gawas sa lightning port. Ako gamit ron is the official 30-pin dock sa Apple pakapin sa 4s nako sa una sa Ayala iStore. Murag sa ebay ra gyud ka kakita ani Fiio LOD unya overpriced sad kaayo kay daghan sige pangita ani. hehe

  4. #1984
    Junior Member Mongoloid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Sir, matay murag lisod ni imong gipangita kay obsolete na man ni pag gawas sa lightning port. Ako gamit ron is the official 30-pin dock sa Apple pakapin sa 4s nako sa una sa Ayala iStore. Murag sa ebay ra gyud ka kakita ani Fiio LOD unya overpriced sad kaayo kay daghan sige pangita ani. hehe
    ngita lagi ko bisag deri lang sa atoa para sayon ra pag inquire, naa ka nahibaw.an asa ni daghan mapalit sa una unsa nga tindahan kai ang pag inquire nalang nako ba ako nalang gali tawagan if naa ba silay remnants stock ani, sa ebay unta lagi ko mo palit kaso tungod sa covid ang delivery mo span up to 40 days or else undetermine ang expected arrive sa item tungod sa pandemic thats too long to wait.

  5. #1985
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    ngita lagi ko bisag deri lang sa atoa para sayon ra pag inquire, naa ka nahibaw.an asa ni daghan mapalit sa una unsa nga tindahan kai ang pag inquire nalang nako ba ako nalang gali tawagan if naa ba silay remnants stock ani, sa ebay unta lagi ko mo palit kaso tungod sa covid ang delivery mo span up to 40 days or else undetermine ang expected arrive sa item tungod sa pandemic thats too long to wait.
    No experience with ebay, however, all my shipment from Japan via DHL in the last 6 months have been super fast and zero frills. I don't think you can find any LOD in the Phils bc nobody seems to care about things like that. Facebook marketplace would be the best place to scour for audio stuff but if you've done that and got nothing, you either shop at ebay or wait for eternity (lisod sad gani pangitaon ang pcie sound card diri atoa hehe).

  6.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. Urbandub dissapreciation thread.
    By eatmyass in forum Music & Radio
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:42 PM
  2. the JAZZ thread
    By tingkagol in forum Music & Radio
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:03 PM
  3. Plucking or Shaving or Threading your eyebrows?
    By Reality^bites in forum Trends & Fashion
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:17 PM
  4. The "About Men" Discussion Thread
    By avatar in forum Relationships (Old)
    Replies: 713
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:41 PM
  5. the VS. thread
    By DrE in forum Arts & Literature
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 08:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top