Bass guitar instructor

This discussion is about "Bass guitar instructor" in the "Music & Movies" forums.
Good Afternoon! 34 year old Manila boy based in Cebu looking for a bass guitar instructor who can do home service. I have an 8-5 ...

Default Bass guitar instructor

Good Afternoon!

34 year old Manila boy based in Cebu looking for a bass guitar instructor who can do home service. I have an 8-5 job Monday-Saturday. I am free 6pm onwards and all day during Sundays since it is my day off. I don't know how to play the guitar or any other instrument but I'm willing to learn the bass (I've been planning on learning 5 years ago but work and moving to Cebu has pushed it back). I hope to find a willing instructor to teach me from scratch. Planning to buy a basic bass guitar once I find somebody to teach me. Interested instructors DM me for details. Thank you!

If you are a newbie in this field and want to learn then YouTube is the best platform for you just buy the best acoustic guitar under 100 and start learning. This guitar is best for you because you are in the learning phase. After learning you can buy another guitar according to your desire.

3.    Advertisement