Page 1136 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 11261133113411351136
Results 11,351 to 11,353 of 11353
Like Tree177Likes

MERGED: One Piece Discussions

This discussion is about "MERGED: One Piece Discussions" in the "Manga & Anime" forums.
UwU The young O D. En bouta join prime Edwar D. Newgate here and later joins prime Gol D. Roger. That's a hell of a ...

UwU

The young O D. En bouta join prime Edwar D. Newgate here and later joins prime Gol D. Roger. That's a hell of a
    ride this madlad had when he was alive.

People raising interesting mental gymnastics that Oden could 1v1 Shirohige but neglect the fact that Oden here
    is very young, while Shirohige is already at his peak power here in his 40s!! The Yonkou simply does not exist at this
    period all because Roger is owning the four seas including critical information about the Void Century which is a
    deliberate capital offense and punishable by guillotine. Had Oden prolonged his life, he could be Mihawk's rival.
    Last edited by brownie; 11-22-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Okay maybe I was a bit exhilarated at the sight of peak power Whitebeardy-chan but needless to say, Roger
    has already made a name as the great pirate. Only that the news had printed his name as "Gold" Roger and
    not Gol D. Roger. Dunno what Oda is trying to imply at this point but that certainly is intriguing.

Meanwhile, Shirohige calling Oden brother instead of son is quite indicative of something. It could mean that
    Shirohige senses the will of D in him and has grown fond of his youthful tenacity rather quickly. Even the facial
    reaction to Toki-chn's request is pretty much in sync.

Yet at the end of the chapter, Roger has got his eyes set already on Oden. Luckily enough, Toki-chn who came
    from the past together with his future husband, is about to embark the greatest adventure they could ever goŚ
    successfully sailing on to Raftel. Her experience of the Void Century concludes what made the Roger Pirates the
    single most wanted crew back then and needs to be silenced asap.

However, she's such a babe oh my lawd. One that could challenge Koala-chn in daintiness. That swine has won
    the lottery by marrying and impregnating her. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

I would also like to add that Kine'mon fist bumped Shirohige like a bro. No one has ever done that.

lmao @ Kaidou & Luffy

4.    Advertisement