Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
Like Tree5Likes

Mobile Suit Gundam | IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS


This discussion is about "Mobile Suit Gundam | IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS" in the "Manga & Anime" forums.
Raise the flag sa mga nangamatay......

  1. #21
    Elite Member buknoy24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,415

    Raise the flag sa mga nangamatay...

  2. #22
    C.I.A. Blackbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,526
    kek that was awful. as usual, Tekkadan is invincible. they literally cannot lose. everyone that died in the last two episodes were just a bunch of no names that were only recently introduced. and somehow all the problems have been seemingly fixed by a teenager delivering a 2 minute speech.

  3. #23
    Junior Member mogul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    kek that was awful. as usual, Tekkadan is invincible. they literally cannot lose. everyone that died in the last two episodes were just a bunch of no names that were only recently introduced. and somehow all the problems have been seemingly fixed by a teenager delivering a 2 minute speech.
    reserved for season 2 ang uban, ayaw lang sad hutda sa isa ka season ang ilubong.

    gusion rebake just got re-baked.


  4. #24
    Elite Member buknoy24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,415
    Ang barbatos tong gatindog sa likod?


    Quote Originally Posted by mogul View Post
    reserved for season 2 ang uban, ayaw lang sad hutda sa isa ka season ang ilubong.

    gusion rebake just got re-baked.


  5. #25
    Junior Member mogul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoy24 View Post
    Ang barbatos tong gatindog sa likod?
    dli. ang gundam gusion na sia kanang gatindog
    buknoy24 likes this.

  6. #26
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,377
    Quote Originally Posted by mogul View Post
    dli. ang gundam gusion na sia kanang gatindog
    season 2 ang 7th form - 10th form ni barbatos? hehe

  7. #27
    Elite Member buknoy24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,415
    Lumping si barbatos naputol iyang sungay2x

  8. #28
    Elite Member existence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,298
    Blog Entries
    1
    oi! kinsay kbw sa link sa manga , read or download.. pa pm mga boss..


    bisag unsaon naku ug google wala koi makita..


    bcin ahead ang manga ba , dli ko kahuwat season 2.

  9. #29
    C.I.A. brownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,377
    Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    oi! kinsay kbw sa link sa manga , read or download.. pa pm mga boss..


    bisag unsaon naku ug google wala koi makita..


    bcin ahead ang manga ba , dli ko kahuwat season 2.
    i feel like they did not release the manga/comics globally... but i could be wrong though hehe

  10. #30
    Elite Member mikyAt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,070
    Blog Entries
    1
    unsa mn jd pnkanindot nga gundam series??

  11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-13-2015, 07:37 PM
  2. For Sale: GUNDAM No.18 M.S Mobile Suit Normal Type w/Gun by BANDAI
    By mark.butad in forum Collectibles, Memorabilias & Hobbies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:52 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 02:32 PM
  4. Mobile Suit Gundam vs Transformers kinsa mudaog?
    By krisssashikun in forum Manga & Anime
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:36 AM
  5. DFI Infinity P35 Blood Iron review
    By brown_dog in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top