Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 126
Like Tree13Likes

Naruto vs. Luffy


This discussion is about "Naruto vs. Luffy" in the "Manga & Anime" forums.
y mo daug nila kai akong erison ang drawing hahahaha or sunogon hahahah akoy daog!!!! hahahaha...

  1. #51
    doi
    doi is offline
    C.I.A. doi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: Naruto vs. Luffy


    y mo daug nila kai akong erison ang drawing hahahaha or sunogon hahahah akoy daog!!!! hahahaha

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38
    naruto! haha thats all! daghan sd btaw twist.. and wa pako kita one piece

  3. #53
    Senior Member jiao47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    742
    one thing bati sa one piece kay sobra kdaghan sa chacters,,,,libog,,,

    naruto da best among the west,asta east,south og north....tanan...

    angal?

    hahahaha...joking king king king....

  4. #54
    C.I.A. ▀attousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,159
    ╗jiao47
    if ur talking about One Piece having lots of Characters why don't u assess Naruto for also having tons of characters..
    Last edited by ▀attousai; 09-26-2009 at 12:34 PM.
    taurustippy likes this.

  5. #55
    Senior Member jiao47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by ▀attousai View Post
    ╗jiao47
    if ur talking about One Piece having lots of Characters why don't u assess Naruto for also having tons of characters..


    yowww battousai,,,dont get mad bro...

    tan awa kuno mau bro kung dghan ba kaau mga chacters ang naruto,,taka man ka oi...

    nay imung one piece,nagkalarag ang mga story...

  6. #56
    C.I.A. chill_angel25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by jiao47 View Post
    yowww battousai,,,dont get mad bro...

    tan awa kuno mau bro kung dghan ba kaau mga chacters ang naruto,,taka man ka oi...

    nay imung one piece,nagkalarag ang mga story...
    bro ayaw contraha c battousai kay mao na amo ma pangutana sa one piece!!!
    but i like man sad naruto, both naruto and one piece!!!

  7. #57
    Senior Member jiao47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by chill_angel25 View Post
    bro ayaw contraha c battousai kay mao na amo ma pangutana sa one piece!!!
    but i like man sad naruto, both naruto and one piece!!!

    wla na contraha bro oi,,,

    ana man jud na bro,,,nindot man sd ang ing ani ba pra naa sad kulba,,,hahahahaha

    joke ra bro oi...

    PEACE MEN..

  8. #58
    C.I.A. chill_angel25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by jiao47 View Post
    wla na contraha bro oi,,,

    ana man jud na bro,,,nindot man sd ang ing ani ba pra naa sad kulba,,,hahahahaha

    joke ra bro oi...

    PEACE MEN..
    heheheheh
    ingon bitaw ko!!!
    hait sa baya ka basta naruto ang hisgutan..
    daghan sad baya ka knowledge sa naruto./
    samot na si sasuke gay!

  9. #59
    C.I.A. ▀attousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by jiao47 View Post
    yowww battousai,,,dont get mad bro...

    tan awa kuno mau bro kung dghan ba kaau mga chacters ang naruto,,taka man ka oi...

    nay imung one piece,nagkalarag ang mga story...
    FYI Both Naruto and One Piece had tons of introduce Characters..

    and if ur talking about the story of ONE PIECE.. it is currently top 3 and even outsell the ever epic Harry Potter.

    a piece of advise don't start a flame if you don't know how to extinguish it.
    Last edited by ▀attousai; 09-26-2009 at 01:59 PM.

  10. #60
    Junior Member Levioska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ▀attousai View Post
    FYI Both Naruto and One Piece had tons of introduce Characters..

    and if ur talking about the story of ONE PIECE.. it is currently top 3 and even outsell the ever epic Harry Potter.

    a piece of advise don't start a flame if you don't know how to extinguish it.
    and I say AMEN to that!

    @jiao47
    makatawa ko nimo bro, ur just like a little kid picking a fight for a small candy wrapper. additional information even Bleach introduce tons of Characters how much more Naruto and One Piece. and before i forgot why won't you follow Mr. ▀attousai advise "don't start a flame if you don't know how to extinguish it". best wishes for you my friend!

  11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Naruto vs Sasuke!
    By xxxBaHoYxxx in forum Manga & Anime
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 12:41 PM
  2. Replies: 525
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:59 PM
  3. Unsay nindot Once Piece vs Naruto
    By lon23 in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:09 AM
  4. Naruto vs sasuke!!
    By xxxBaHoYxxx in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:12 AM
  5. AVATAR (last air bender) VS Naruto
    By hapa in forum TV's & Movies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 08:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top