Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Like Tree45Likes

girlfriend left me for ED

This discussion is about "girlfriend left me for ED" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
I do not really want or understand some people, for sure you need to cure yourself right before that absolutely and possibly on every level. ...

I do not really want or understand some people, for sure you need to cure yourself right before that absolutely and possibly on every level. And erectyl disfunction is totally one of them, I already do not get or understand what is what with some people.

Unfortunately, a lot of men (even young) face a problem of erectile dysfunction. Almost all of them take medications like Generic pills to treat it. As for the attitude of the girl, I don't want to judge anyone, but I think, any issue can be solved. If two people are ready to do their best for the relationship, including their intimate life, they won't break up because of ED.

That's a difficult one. I would think that ED maybe wasn't the only reason. If people really love each other they don't give up that easily on their feelings. My BF has sometimes signs of ED, we just buy vi@gra online and use it when we need it. For sure intimate life is an important part of the relationships, but its not everything! It is easier to find a decent lover that a decent man in my opinion.

What sites do you consider the best for finding new partners? There are many of them, and I am a bit confused to be honest. What do you think about https://www.myhookupapps.com/ ? The reviews are very positive, so I believe it is worth giving it a try. But it would be great to hear the feedback from the first hands. So waiting for your stories and experience of using such platforms.

5.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011