Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Long distance relationship.. Is it worth it?

This discussion is about "Long distance relationship.. Is it worth it?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
LDR? Is it worth it? Definitely. Being in a long-distance relationship is a challenge, but definitely worthwhile if you are committed to developing your relationship. ...

Blog Entries

LDR? Is it worth it? Definitely. Being in a long-distance relationship is a challenge, but definitely worthwhile if you are committed to developing your relationship. A long-distance relationship can either bring the two of you closer together, or pull you further apart. When you are in a long-distance relationship, it's important for the both of you to know that you are equally committed to developing the relationship. Why bother being in a long-distance relationship when one or both of you are not committed? You might as well just have it be a fling and then find someone locally. So, the first precedent to surviving a long-distance relationship is to both be committed to maintaining and developing your relationship.

There will be a lot of hurdles, bumps, checkpoints in any kind of relationship, the important thing is you have a solid foundation of TRUST.

Long Distance Relationship...
    More than the distance, more than the longing, more than the affection you are missing.
    You will realize how lucky you are that there is someone who can love you from a distance.
    That there is someone who is brave enough to stand for you and fight for you even if you can't always be together.
    That there is someone who is hoping big time to be with you someday .
    That there is someone who loves you truthfully even if you are away.
    Maong bilib kaayo ko sa mga naa sa LDR. Stay strong ta ninyo.
    Last edited by gracie7; 09-14-2016 at 04:49 AM.

gikan ko 4 years 7months LDR me.. didn't work for us. wala man lang 3 months adunay naman daun lain. huhuhuh

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by choco.cheese View Post
    gikan ko 4 years 7months LDR me.. didn't work for us. wala man lang 3 months adunay naman daun lain. huhuhuh

hahaha
    kinsa man pud ng ingon bai nga kinahanglan mo abot jud ug 3 months una ka ilisdan?.... naa gani uban nga cge pa unya... ng ilis na daan....
    harhar likes this.

We can understand and write in English. Yes, I agree you can't change a person. Don't give your 100 percent trust. I think he is not worth it. Just my opinion.

Default Long distance relationship.. Is it worth it?

Naa ko sa LDR karon.. and we are 31 months na since First month siya nilakaw... i think this kind of relationship is working for me cause independent ko na pagkatao.. nahan ko makalihok og ako ra... its like having a limitation on myself for 6 months then after that uli man akong pares so maximize namo amo oras and yes! We fully trust each other... and Yeah its very worth it.. its like having a gift every maabot siya and looking forward to the new experiences among buhaton... And we make sure naay bag.o sa among relation para dli boring... Contento lng gyud kung nsa naa ninyu and always commmunicate...
    aubz_0716 and Su-Hae like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongotz View Post
    Naa ko sa LDR karon.. and we are 31 months na since First month siya nilakaw... i think this kind of relationship is working for me cause independent ko na pagkatao.. nahan ko makalihok og ako ra... its like having a limitation on myself for 6 months then after that uli man akong pares so maximize namo amo oras and yes! We fully trust each other... and Yeah its very worth it.. its like having a gift every maabot siya and looking forward to the new experiences among buhaton... And we make sure naay bag.o sa among relation para dli boring... Contento lng gyud kung nsa naa ninyu and always commmunicate...
    Sakto gyud ka bro anang ""contento", bisag unsa pa kagwapa/gwapo, buotan ang uyab nya ang partner dili contented, magbuwag ra gyud ghapon. It applies not only in LDR but in relationships in general.

Uban ky contenTWO.
    aubz_0716, gARN and harhar like this.

Pareha jud ta ani TS LDR.. Ambot lang og worth the wait ba jud.. pero pagtinarong lang at least if ever cya wala nagtinarong dili ka maguilty and limpyo imong koncencya..

Blog Entries
    well i think u just have to give him a try i mean u have to get to know him better coz there are men whos hidden inside their comfort zone and u cant tell him them if u cant get to know them first...

Depende gyud na kay daghan raba temptasyon sa abroad pero naka try ko anang LDR for 8months di sad na lalim constant communication lang gyud.. Pero kung love ninyo ang usag usa di gyud mo magka buwag

Quote Originally Posted by nio1234 View Post
    Depende gyud na kay daghan raba temptasyon sa abroad pero naka try ko anang LDR for 8months di sad na lalim constant communication lang gyud.. Pero kung love ninyo ang usag usa di gyud mo magka buwag
    OT: imo ng gi andam ang imong tambutso badi?.... have a safe trip

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast