Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

He's married, She's married BUT

This discussion is about "He's married, She's married BUT" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
Ive been married for almost 9 yrs now with 2 kids... my relationship with my husband right now is a little over than okay... but ...

Default He's married, She's married BUT

Ive been married for almost 9 yrs now with 2 kids... my relationship with my husband right now is a little over than okay... but im not happy anymore... here comes this other guy, we both met in an online game... (a game introduced to me by my hubby, which i've grown addicted to ) hubby introduced me to him and he became my friend instantaneously... he is also married with 2 kids... and we are geographically separated (very far jd)... things were going smooth and we became more close than usual... we started exchanging emails and would chat online more often now... until it became obvious to us that we had a mutual extra special feelings towards each other... i know it was wrong, but damn! that feeling of kilig and excitement was so euphoric like it was a drug, he was my drug... so in short, i allowed him to get personal with me (but still through the game or fb, ddnt exchange numbrs bec we knew it wud cause a problem) i literally enjoy his company more than my husband's... but then, guilt is eating me up inside... but i also dont wanna lose whatever i have with him... according to him "what we hav is special yet cannot be bounded or defined by words" PAK! there goes my delimma... i cnt seem to stop liking this guy now, he even planned to come and see me in person (well he actually bought tickets for the holidays) which i think is a very bad idea... i know we dont have a future together but everytime i talk about, he jst says "hu knows"... in a few years time ill be going to wer he resides now becoz of work, which he thinks is an advantage... but im scared, i cant trust myself, atleast not now that is... until now, we continue our forbidden relationship... but the guilt is still there... how should i go about this? i know this fling might not last, but can i atleast enjoy it while it still lasts?

Elite Member
    you're married, i suggest you stop.

pareha ra gud na sa chat2 sauna. lingaw kaau kung storya pro after meet up or cam fun wla na lami.
    hobie likes this.

your married + addicted to online games + found a lover on the online game = Couple: Internet gaming addiction led to baby's death - CNN.com
    maddox_pitt likes this.

Blog Entries
    ayay.. lisura uy kay puros na man diay hiniktan..

kung uyab pa ni kay inyo situation unta kay "more than friends, less than lovers" pero di na man mo ana na stage..

ani na lang, isa ra ka ques for you.. can you afford to give ur kids a broken fam? (straightforward, mao man jud ni mahitabo..)

Maid in Heaven Premium Member MollyMillions's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let me know nya how it went maam! Update lang here =) Good luck!

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    think about the first time you met with your husband. how u passionately stare each other.
    --mao rajud nay ako buhaton if naay mo bother nako. stop communicating with him oyy and focus with your kids.
    sakit raba jud ang karma..
    just sayin.

Haist, where's dignity and morality? MAAM! STOP! You know better. Minyo naka. Naa namoy mga anak! Please don't be selfish. Hunahunaa enyong anak, ayaw paabta nga ikaw ang masayop. It's definitely a SIN. He can forgive the SINNER but definitely not the SIN.
    pinklaydee likes this.

thanks for all ur generous replies guys! i respect it all and here comes the big BUT.... but cant i just enjoy it for now and see what happens next? i mean, i'll cross d bridge wen we get there... for now, we're just filling in our partner's inadequacy... but does not involve the physical aspect ha.... of course im not willing to give my children a broken family because i came from one, but i also personally saw that its waybetter off for the children if the parents split because of the unhealthy relaionship....

Quote Originally Posted by simegchel View Post
    think about the first time you met with your husband. how u passionately stare each other.
    --mao rajud nay ako buhaton if naay mo bother nako. stop communicating with him oyy and focus with your kids.
    sakit raba jud ang karma..
    just sayin.

hi dear, tnx for this.... hope it will work for me too

At this stage of your life,
    feelings are not anymore a priority
    but the obligation as a mother and a wife does.
    zairon1988 and pinklaydee like this.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast