Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Flirting while in a relationship

This discussion is about "Flirting while in a relationship" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
charge to experience nalang to TS.. pro duda nako ato sugton na jud ka.. give up lang ka diritso.. or wa ka mo sturya sa ...

charge to experience nalang to TS.. pro duda nako ato sugton na jud ka.. give up lang ka diritso.. or wa ka mo sturya sa uban details.. hehe. good luck nalang sa imong next adventures
    carrotski likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    Hi bro..

Were you able to know the whole story?
    You should've let her elaborate more on the "someone special left me" bit
    before storming out of the room. From experience, assumptions are simply
    fudged-up termites to your train of thought that you end up jumping the gun
    though there's nothing to be bothered about...

Before having these idle thoughts on you being played for a fool, talk to her
    like a good friend should and LISTEN to her... Set aside your feelings for her
    so you won't have a clouded judgment about the whole thing.

If your assumptions are all correct then you have to move on bro, though it
    stings... It's totally uncool to flirt your way around when you're already spoken
    for. EVEN IF IT'S JUST HARMLESS FLIRTING.

So go talk to her bro.
    Be a man.
    I really need to talk to her kay we're partners sa usa ka upcoming debut, you know para magpares amo sinina LOL

Joke aside, I know I made assumptions (and chances are they are all true) pero unfair sad sa iyang side nga wala nako siya gipahuman so nahulog nga hanging ang storya.

Makig-istorya ra lagi ko unya, dili lang karon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesMalone View Post
    I really need to talk to her kay we're partners sa usa ka upcoming debut, you know para magpares amo sinina LOL

Joke aside, I know I made assumptions (and chances are they are all true) pero unfair sad sa iyang side nga wala nako siya gipahuman so nahulog nga hanging ang storya.

Makig-istorya ra lagi ko unya, dili lang karon.
    That's good bro.
    Always bear this in mind, play the role of her good friend first
    when you listen to her. That's how you became close -- you
    gave her comfort in her times of despair -- right? Don't ever
    forget that.

Once you get the bottom of all this, you start from there.
    Ayaw palabi sa tama sa imo gibati, bro hehehe

*pats back*
    cobarde and carrotski like this.

I made this account para makakuha ug opinions and point of views. So salamat nalang daan sa tanan, and Im really hoping for great feedbacks.

To start it up, I have this friend for almost 3 years na. Dili mi close for 2 years until sige nako ug goodbye niya everytime she goes to her workplace from school. Then we started texting each other unya tungod sa kamaayo nagka close jud mi. Open na kaayo siya nako unya iyang gisulti ang about sa iyang current BF. Tabang-tabang ko ug advise kay in the verge of breaking up na sila. Then nagbuwg jud sila eventually. I became her shoulder to cry on unya I always make her feel better. Nangumusta ko sige with compliments pa. Nya out of the blue, nag sweet-sweet nako and even gave her chocolates for Valentines. I know more than friends najd ako feelings para niya.

Months later, mao ra japun ang among sitwasyon, friends pero I can be sweet to her. Just by the end of last month, I 'kinda' confessed to her. Ako siya gi-ingnan nga i have feeling for her (I didnt say i love you) na she's special to me. She said positive things to me nya lipay kaayo ko.

Came first week of july, i asked for a date nya she said yes. I was so glad nga nidiretso ko palit ug sinina ui. LOL Anyways, this time mas sweet nako karon but i cant really say na the feeling is mutual.

Nya just 2 weeks ago, she opened up to me. She told na someone special left her. Someone she trusted and loved. Goddamnit, I thought she's single! I was so angry and broken nga ni-walk out ko after nisulti siya. Mangutana unta ko nganong nisugot siya nga ni flirt ko and she even accepted my date invitation! Wa ko mangutana, I didnt say a word. Wa nako mu text ug tawag since then.

I feel nga Im just an option guy and I also feel bad about his BF. Did i do the right thing? Unsa may along buhaton? I feel like cheated bisan ug dili kami. Is this even accepted karon? And mu-flirt bisan ug naay karelasyon?
    to answer you yes people can do this to other just to cover up the emptiness they have. and yes it is not easy to accept that you are just a rebound guy. to consider maybe she was just a sweet person and she has no malign on what you've doing to her. 2nd it is better that you discovered it as early rather than knowing it from other people. what you can do is move on.
    carrotski likes this.

aw dawata nalang ang kamatuoran bro nga parehas ka nako ug dagway hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    That's good bro.
    Always bear this in mind, play the role of her good friend first
    when you listen to her. That's how you became close -- you
    gave her comfort in her times of despair -- right? Don't ever
    forget that.

Once you get the bottom of all this, you start from there.
    Ayaw palabi sa tama sa imo gibati, bro hehehe

*pats back*
    I just can't listen right now. Once Makadungog ko's iyang side, diha nasad ko mu-desisyon para fair ako judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    to answer you yes people can do this to other just to cover up the emptiness they have. and yes it is not easy to accept that you are just a rebound guy. to consider maybe she was just a sweet person and she has no malign on what you've doing to her. 2nd it is better that you discovered it as early rather than knowing it from other people. what you can do is move on.
    If this is true sa among relationship, malain jud ko pero not to the extinct nga masuko ko niya. It's just ridiculous how people can do this in order to relieve themselves. Pero if gimahal ko niya, lain na na nga istorya

Quote Originally Posted by slabdans View Post
    aw dawata nalang ang kamatuoran bro nga parehas ka nako ug dagway hehehe
    Pareha diay tang nawngan bro? LOL

Wala pa ko kita sa iyang bag-o pero kadtong iyang ex kay pang Mr. Cebu raba ug dagway! pero looks doesn't matter man sad para nako, I dont know if pareha mi ug belief..

Also, I already asked her for a date, unsa man...padayunon nalang nako ni as a man? Or magpa-as if nga nalimot ko?

Laina ani oy. Murag mag second hand.

ayaw lage patakag dasmag anang mga bigatlon.
    domzgnrlover86 and carrotski like this.

pero looks doesn't matter man sad para nako, I dont know if pareha mi ug belief..

Also, I already asked her for a date, unsa man...padayunon nalang nako ni as a man? Or magpa-as if nga nalimot ko?
    ayaw tuo anang looks does'nt mater bro.

-In a world created by:Bello and Metathione, Looks is more important than what you are
    carrotski likes this.

kuya kuya .......

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast