Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

If relationship becomes a nightmare . pwede mo suporta nlng sa bata ?

This discussion is about "If relationship becomes a nightmare . pwede mo suporta nlng sa bata ?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
If relationship becomes a nightmare . pwede mo suporta nlng sa bata ? mo 3yrs old na ang bata , nasa mama sa ilaha . ...

Default If relationship becomes a nightmare . pwede mo suporta nlng sa bata ?

mo 3yrs old na ang bata , nasa mama sa ilaha . ky lisod pud dri sa among balay , kontahan cya sko mama . ug cge pud mi ug away.
    i never had plan to marry her , specially after all the trouble we've been . subra pjud ka selosa.

dili pd ko ka tarong ug trabaho ky ig uli away nsad, although i try to be patient sometimes and have good times together,. pero i dont think were growing bec, murag permi ra ma bwesit ky theres always a negative vibe ,.

pinang-ga man nko akong anak , although its also hard to leave her as asawa , pero i still have dreams and i dont thinks i can realize it , if im living in hell . .

its gona be hard if she wont understand if completely mag buwag najud mi , i dont mind providing 50% of my salary to her , but id she wont allow me to spend time with my lil boy . then i have no choice but to wait .till things cool down .

im trying to stay with the relationship for couple of years to avoid bad feedback , but i guess it time na , ill just have to swallow what others may say..

pls share ur thoughts.

para nako bro as a single mom, i wont allow my ex to even touch, smell, see a strand of my daughter's hair, i think it because of the pride, but on your case, kaila jud nimu imung anak, and nag ipon jud mo, so naa jud ka karapatan,....
    Mald|3Ta likes this.

Blog Entries
    This is bali sad sa akong sitwasyon.. TS kita nalang joke... bitaw mas better magbuwag nalang mo, maayo gani kay you have the plan to support your son.. ako jud kay akoa tanan... bisan unsaon pagpasbot ang mga close minded people dili jud na maksabot kay mostick sila sa ilang baruganan na usahay sayup najud.. its' a struggle kung ingun ana everyday. dili na mo malipay and wala nakay development, both will not grow, better to give each other time, basta yaw lang kalimti ang responsibilidad as a father, alwasy give quality time sa bata not just financial support.. .
    markharold123 likes this.

T.S. been there done that, pg heart to heart talk mo T.S. listen and try to understand each other, best advice I can give.. Best of luck..

if the relationship becomes a nightmare make the development of the child a heaven.

Blog Entries
    ...ok raman TS... dapat supporta gyud ka sa bata...its not a choice its an obligation.... !!! pero...one thing!!! dili nka ka tilaw sa agianan sa bata!!! hahahaha lol ^___^
    rewindparanoia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rewindparanoia View Post

mo 3yrs old na ang bata , nasa mama sa ilaha . ky lisod pud dri sa among balay , kontahan cya sko mama . ug cge pud mi ug away.
    i never had plan to marry her , specially after all the trouble we've been . subra pjud ka selosa.

dili pd ko ka tarong ug trabaho ky ig uli away nsad, although i try to be patient sometimes and have good times together,. pero i dont think were growing bec, murag permi ra ma bwesit ky theres always a negative vibe ,.

pinang-ga man nko akong anak , although its also hard to leave her as asawa , pero i still have dreams and i dont thinks i can realize it , if im living in hell . .

its gona be hard if she wont understand if completely mag buwag najud mi , i dont mind providing 50% of my salary to her , but id she wont allow me to spend time with my lil boy . then i have no choice but to wait .till things cool down .

im trying to stay with the relationship for couple of years to avoid bad feedback , but i guess it time na , ill just have to swallow what others may say..

pls share ur thoughts.
    sayo ka na minyo bai no?
    Fri13th likes this.

C.I.A.
    this same situation happened to me. I just hope mu fulfill sa iyang promise na mghatag ug support bsag gamay sa among anak.

Blog Entries
    TS, kung desidido najud ka na magbuwag mo mas mayo kung magstorya mo before ending your realtionship.. kay lain sad kaayo ug wala moy maayong pagtagad inig buwag ninyo, resulta nya dili naka pakit on imong anak.. pasabta lang sad ang imong partner..pero dapat maayo jud ka mopasabot.

why stay in a relationship if u are no longer happy? some do it bcoz they wanted to save the relationship but you see there is no point in saving a such if kamo mismo inyo mga batasan luwasonon..

it would be best that you become man enough to stand what you decide and consult her about it.. from there you sort things out. talk about it , be frank nga mao na imo gusto...

luoy mga bata ani baya. your only responsibility now is to support them still. especially sa pagskwela ug needs sa bata.

if you cant be a good husband at least be a responsible dad to your children.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast