Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
Like Tree7Likes

How do you spend Quality Time with your bf/gf?

This discussion is about "How do you spend Quality Time with your bf/gf?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
How you spend time with the person you are dating depends on how you guys have connected and what you are interested in. There are ...

How you spend time with the person you are dating depends on how you guys have connected and what you are interested in. There are so many things that you can do based on what you both like. Do those things together and you will be spending time together.

If you want to spend good time with the person and you do not know how to then it is either because you are terrible at dating or you are not that committed to the relationship. If you are stuck then you can watch tv together, go for a walk or just have a conversation face to face. They may seem simple but they count too.

Yes I do. It is very important that you spend as much quality time as you can with your partner because if you do not then you will break up very fast. A relationship requires that you spend your time together or it is pointless. I make sure that I do becuase it is good for the both of us. If I do not then why am I even dating?

There are several ways to spend quality time with your partner. First of all, you need to know what hobbies or interests are shared among you. Likewise, if both of you love cooking, then you can cook food together and share your DIY recipes. Similarly, if you like to explore new places, then try to visit new destinations.

Similarly, you should also be very careful about what you should say to your partner, especially if your relationship is new and you are a boyfriend. In this regard, you should follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSFAz5ttBso and try to avoid typical comments about females because ladies usually overanalyse and can get the wrong meaning of your words. Moreover, couples must be cautious about their spare time talks because more conflicts arise during these conversation sessions.

You can also plan to spend a tech-free time with your partners. Going for a long driving could also be an exciting idea for new couples. I personally love driving, camping and spending gym time with my partner.

5.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122