Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

A Tragic Love Story.

This discussion is about "A Tragic Love Story." in the ""Love is..."" forums.
Hello Istorya, Let me share a tragic love story that I just found out today. Giingnan ko sko mama ani today about sa iyang friend ...

Default A Tragic Love Story.

Hello Istorya,

Let me share a tragic love story that I just found out today. Giingnan ko sko mama ani today about sa iyang friend who went to the states well over 20 years ago unya nibalik dri sa Cebu just last week.

The girl is the daughter of a very (as in VERY) prominent priest (yes you read it right, pari), with a very influential grasp on the economy and politics here in Cebu way back then up until today. Her mother ran out from her when she was very young because of pressure from her father's family which in itself was so so so so very influential (apil sa 75 recognized families sa Cebu kana makita nimo sa exhibit sa SM karon). And of course her father could not take care of her kay lage pari nya naay pangalan gprotect. So she was left with various relatives over the course of her childhood and adolescent years where nagkaila sila and became very close with my mom. Ako impression sa iya is very cheerful and very bubbly and you wouldn't expect that the life she leads is very sad.

By the time she reached adulthood she fell in love and became pregnant. The guy she fell in love with was not accepted by her family (mura lage ug teleserye ba hahah) and their relationship was never acknowledged. Coincidentally, this was the time where there was a lot of people forcing her father, the priest, to run for politics. We all know how dirty politics can be, and well if you look at it politically, her daughter is a liability. So the decision was made to send her abroad, without her newborn son and her husband. You could just imagine how hard this was for both of them. They tried to fight back but eventually she lost in the end. I don't know much of the details on what transpired during this time because my mom wouldn't tell me much (and almost started crying ).

Anyway, the girl eventually married sa states and had children. Just yesterday they saw each other again and the way they talked and treated each other was like they never got separated and all the hardships never took place. (They were with us for lunch today). This is the very sad part for me. If ako ang naa sa sapatos sa lake, kay life would never be the same. And during that 20 years, the guy never did fall in love with someone else (according to him hehe ).

I don't know why I took the time to write this up but this really was very sad for me. Realistic ko nag pa ka tao cause I've suffered from heartbreaks myself and I always thought that stories like this are just found in the movies. But then again, true love transcends time and even though it's been more than 20 years I guess that the fire between them didn't die out.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Tragic Love Story.

tanan individual unique man gyud ta ug love stories TS
    wala ta kahibalo ikaw pud sunod lain ang imong story

Banned User

ga libog ko sa characters sa story.. hehe

peace..

Blog Entries

hmm.. sounds intriguing, I wonder who that is...

"And during that 20 years, the guy never did fall in love with someone else (according to him hehe )" however right now, the girl is already married, all he have to do is to move on.... a tragic love story indeed.. tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
    hmm.. sounds intriguing, I wonder who that is...

"And during that 20 years, the guy never did fall in love with someone else (according to him hehe )" however right now, the girl is already married, all he have to do is to move on.... a tragic love story indeed.. tsk
    what made it painfully real was that you could still see the love between them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dabi View Post
    Anyway, the girl eventually married sa states and had children. Just yesterday they saw each other again and the way they talked and treated each other was like they never got separated and all the hardships never took place. (They were with us for lunch today). This is the very sad part for me. If ako ang naa sa sapatos sa lake, kay life would never be the same. And during that 20 years, the guy never did fall in love with someone else (according to him hehe ).

I don't know why I took the time to write this up but this really was very sad for me. Realistic ko nag pa ka tao cause I've suffered from heartbreaks myself and I always thought that stories like this are just found in the movies. But then again, true love transcends time and even though it's been more than 20 years I guess that the fire between them didn't die out.
    Sad bitaw ai..the guy waited for nothing pero ni move on nalang unta sila..unsa sila TS pgkakita balik? Nagsabot or coincidental lang jud?
    Last edited by kimleeKINO_choi; 06-16-2012 at 04:35 PM.

TS..

Ana jud na ang life... unpredictable.

unsa may naka sad ana.? haha

murag BI man ni TS...hehehe.

Blog Entries

makaingon lang ko nga his love endured time.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast