Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 372379380381382
Results 3,811 to 3,815 of 3815
Like Tree116Likes

What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?

This discussion is about "What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
I like that I can freely chat with different people online by means of https://www.datemyage.com/dating-an-older-man/ which is a perfect solutioin for me. I want to ...

I like that I can freely chat with different people online by means of https://www.datemyage.com/dating-an-older-man/ which is a perfect solutioin for me. I want to say that there is possible to chat with people online and to share different positive emotions as well. It is rather fun and you can get a lot of friends as well.

Well, I use dating websites for both serious relationships and one night stands. I date in Indianapolis now using a dating website. I'm just more experienced in relationships than before and I'm only looking for what I really want.

Love is caring and wanting the other person to always have good time. You always want to be with the person you love.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaHans View Post
    Love is caring and wanting the other person to always have good time. You always want to be with the person you love.
    These are very good, very kind words. But I cannot support this as I saw what such a position can lead to. The point is that relationships are collaborative work. It is necessary that both people take and give in equal measure. If you only give, you will not notice how devastation, depression and difficult parting will come. I've read stories like this in the general chant of the dating site, get redirected here. By the way, online dating is a real chance to find such a person who himself will be interested in you.

Finding love online is always really hard, so in order to chat with interesting girls and guys, I am using https://www.steamylocals.com/ where I am able to chat, to communicate and to meet. After I broke up with my ex, it was a terrible time, so this one helped me to find out who I am.

6.    Advertisement