Page 381 of 382 FirstFirst ... 371378379380381382 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3812
Like Tree116Likes

What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?

This discussion is about "What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
Originally Posted by Harris15 You are overly dramatic because there is nothing important in love other than a stupid feeling that prevents you from thinking ...

Quote Originally Posted by Harris15 View Post
    You are overly dramatic because there is nothing important in love other than a stupid feeling that prevents you from thinking and living normally
    You're wrong! Love is a great feeling that has been developed for years and centuries by people in order to make our life much better and easier, because it is much easier to overcome difficulties together than one

Quote Originally Posted by encoupejas View Post
    You're wrong! Love is a great feeling that has been developed for years and centuries by people in order to make our life much better and easier, because it is much easier to overcome difficulties together than one
    You are mistaken, our romantic. In solitude, noble and majestic thoughts and works are born. Art is created just in solitude and therefore the second person only kills this desire for creativity. Make no mistake

You are mistaken, our romantic. In solitude, noble and majestic thoughts and works are born. Art is created just in solitude and therefore the second person only kills this desire for creativity. Make no mistake
    Love is an art, which is why all literature and painting is associated with a love and romantic theme. Love is embedded in us as a driving and motivating factor that is necessary for each of us and you can't deny it

Quote Originally Posted by encoupejas View Post
    Love is an art, which is why all literature and painting is associated with a love and romantic theme. Love is embedded in us as a driving and motivating factor that is necessary for each of us and you can't deny it
    On the contrary! The driving factor is loneliness because a person is not in a comfortable bubble that can warm him and make him lie for several years, oblivious to his career and all his talents in an instant. All this love and feeling only makes you want to be alone even more because only in solitude is there peace and common sense

On the contrary! The driving factor is loneliness because a person is not in a comfortable bubble that can warm him and make him lie for several years, oblivious to his career and all his talents in an instant. All this love and feeling only makes you want to be alone even more because only in solitude is there peace and common sense
    It seems to me that someone has offended you and now you are angry at everyone else. One mistake doesn't mean total failure, you can still fall in love. Try to force yourself not to deny your feelings, because they are part of you, the best part of you

Love is a choice, which is built on feelings. It determines what your life will be like in ten, twenty, fifty years. It doesn't come easily. A great relationship with a high feeling is hard work. And love itself consists of several stages.

Blog Entries
    love plays a big role in my life. I recently found my bride on this site https://bride-forever.com/ukrainian-brides and our relationship is full of love. she makes me happy and I can't imagine my life without her

I don't wanna seem boring or disappointed but sometimes I think there is no love and all this stuff is just hormones and manipulating someone in order to feed your ego.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope I'm wrong. How to love and not be dependent of your beloved?

This is when you are ready to give everything.

Hello. Quite interesting question. For many people, this is a very vague feeling. Nowadays most people are looking for *** and don't want to have serious relationships. But if you are searching for mature women I can recommend to pay attention on silversingles review. This popular dating website provides really cool possibilities.

11.    Advertisement