Page 381 of 382 FirstFirst ... 371378379380381382 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3812
Like Tree116Likes

What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?


This discussion is about "What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
Originally Posted by Harris15 You are overly dramatic because there is nothing important in love other than a stupid feeling that prevents you from thinking ...

  1. #3801
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris15 View Post
    You are overly dramatic because there is nothing important in love other than a stupid feeling that prevents you from thinking and living normally
    You're wrong! Love is a great feeling that has been developed for years and centuries by people in order to make our life much better and easier, because it is much easier to overcome difficulties together than one

  2. #3802
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by encoupejas View Post
    You're wrong! Love is a great feeling that has been developed for years and centuries by people in order to make our life much better and easier, because it is much easier to overcome difficulties together than one
    You are mistaken, our romantic. In solitude, noble and majestic thoughts and works are born. Art is created just in solitude and therefore the second person only kills this desire for creativity. Make no mistake

  3. #3803
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris15 View Post
    You are mistaken, our romantic. In solitude, noble and majestic thoughts and works are born. Art is created just in solitude and therefore the second person only kills this desire for creativity. Make no mistake
    Love is an art, which is why all literature and painting is associated with a love and romantic theme. Love is embedded in us as a driving and motivating factor that is necessary for each of us and you can't deny it

  4. #3804
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by encoupejas View Post
    Love is an art, which is why all literature and painting is associated with a love and romantic theme. Love is embedded in us as a driving and motivating factor that is necessary for each of us and you can't deny it
    On the contrary! The driving factor is loneliness because a person is not in a comfortable bubble that can warm him and make him lie for several years, oblivious to his career and all his talents in an instant. All this love and feeling only makes you want to be alone even more because only in solitude is there peace and common sense

  5. #3805
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris15 View Post
    On the contrary! The driving factor is loneliness because a person is not in a comfortable bubble that can warm him and make him lie for several years, oblivious to his career and all his talents in an instant. All this love and feeling only makes you want to be alone even more because only in solitude is there peace and common sense
    It seems to me that someone has offended you and now you are angry at everyone else. One mistake doesn't mean total failure, you can still fall in love. Try to force yourself not to deny your feelings, because they are part of you, the best part of you

  6. #3806
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3
    Love is a choice, which is built on feelings. It determines what your life will be like in ten, twenty, fifty years. It doesn't come easily. A great relationship with a high feeling is hard work. And love itself consists of several stages.

  7. #3807
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    love plays a big role in my life. I recently found my bride on this site https://bride-forever.com/ukrainian-brides and our relationship is full of love. she makes me happy and I can't imagine my life without her

  8. #3808
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10
    I don't wanna seem boring or disappointed but sometimes I think there is no love and all this stuff is just hormones and manipulating someone in order to feed your ego.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I hope I'm wrong. How to love and not be dependent of your beloved?

  9. #3809
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2
    This is when you are ready to give everything.

  10. #3810
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Hello. Quite interesting question. For many people, this is a very vague feeling. Nowadays most people are looking for *** and don't want to have serious relationships. But if you are searching for mature women I can recommend to pay attention on silversingles review. This popular dating website provides really cool possibilities.

  11.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

 
  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2015, 08:07 AM
  2. What does a kiss on the forehead mean to you?
    By n`gel in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 695
    Last Post: 06-19-2015, 01:31 PM
  3. What does Love means to you????
    By ViRuZ Natsimuz in forum Humor
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:34 AM
  4. Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You?
    By dreamgurl in forum Relationships (Old)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top