Page 15 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast
Like Tree567Likes

i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would

This discussion is about "i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
Originally Posted by yvonne6 ang ako lang masulti noh, test yourself kung maka ingon pa ba kag love jud nimo ang taw kung ni resulta ...

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    ang ako lang masulti noh, test yourself kung maka ingon pa ba kag love jud nimo ang taw kung ni resulta na ang imong gibuhat. its normal that we are overwhelmed of what u r feeling at the moment. admit it or not, extra marital affair are more on the s.e.x.ual adventure. its sad when people in this situation does not see the factual outcome of it. it is even illegal in the first place. you may end up in jail, worst thing that may happen or if your husband finds out, its possible that he could kill you both out of anger, your story will be sensationalized and put on a newspaper. i bet you arent thinking of these things when u r at the peak of your insanity. im not being rude, yes, you are indeed human but only a weak one. sometimes the outcome of this extra marital affair are so devastating that the outcome may hurt you for life. of course i have felt like i liked someone else other than my partner but since i came from a failed marriage i know better what this may bring to you, the more it is devastating if u have children. trust me, it will affect children the more and they will be humiliated too to find out that their mom had an affair with another man rather than the father philandering. lain2 jud tag idea sa happy life. personally, para nako ang happy is kanang naa kay peace of mind, you can sleep soundly at night and not worry of keeping skeletons in the closet that when u dont have peso maka sulti ka, i have my diignity left and no amount of money can measure up with this. lisud ug ang imong dignidad ang nawala nimo. matigulang na lang ka, people will still talk about you with this line, nag binuang na siya sa iyang bana....well, to each his own. ako lang ni
    i am sorry maam but having a child is not an experiment nor a test. but i agree, you are right about all the other possiblities and i thank you for laying them out very clearly. my lover and me have been thinking about those same things too. honest, yes we do.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    klaro na au sis ui...she mentioned LOVING her LOVER gud...di raba jd intawn sayon mabutang sa side sa iyang husband. tsk.
    cge kuno, kung ikaw ako husband sir, how will you react? what will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jul142009 View Post
    cge kuno, kung ikaw ako husband sir, how will you react? what will you do?
    syempre magsakit akong buot intawn mam oi..who wouldnt? betcha you'll surely see your husband either enraged or if not, broken down crying..kng ako ang naa sa side sa imo husband, pwerteng sakita gyud na mam..at first gipanguyaban gud tka then for a period of time of ups and downs as uyab, gipakaslan daun tika, gihigugma, giatiman, giampingan og tarong, gisakripisyohan og trabaho para di magutman ang pamilya, nya kana ra diay imo buhaton? well if you'll ask me what i would do, storyahon tika oi...ako sad i.inform imo family sa imo gbuhat...i'll do what i can to save our marriage as peaceful as possible..that goes for me but i do not know what your husband will actually do if he knows your secret.

save your marriage. you vowed for it so stick with it. as the movie fireproof goes: "don't leave your partner behind."
    DreaderX, alexamae, ryeaka and 1 others like this.

syempre magsakit akong buot intawn mam oi..who wouldnt? betcha you'll surely see your husband either enraged or if not, broken down crying..kng ako ang naa sa side sa imo husband, pwerteng sakita gyud na mam..at first gipanguyaban gud tka then for a period of time of ups and downs as uyab, gipakaslan daun tika, gihigugma, giatiman, giampingan og tarong, gisakripisyohan og trabaho para di magutman ang pamilya, nya kana ra diay imo buhaton? well if you'll ask me what i would do, storyahon tika oi...ako sad i.inform imo family sa imo gbuhat...i'll do what i can to save our marriage as peaceful as possible..that goes for me but i do not know what your husband will actually do if he knows your secret.

save your marriage. you vowed for it so stick with it. as the movie fireproof goes: "don't leave your partner behind."
    nice one sir.

enraged..he promised to kill me in fact.

on petty jealousies before, he easily uses his hands and u know i am a small woman, just 4 11 if u can imagine how tiny i am. i love him like a wife should. but...

all i can say... WATCH FIREPROOF MOVIE..youll gain lots of good ideas about marriage

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sniper View Post
    all i can say... WATCH FIREPROOF MOVIE..youll gain lots of good ideas about marriage
    yes sir i saw the movie as others had earlier suggested. thanks.

nice one sir.

enraged..he promised to kill me in fact.

on petty jealousies before, he easily uses his hands and u know i am a small woman, just 4 11 if u can imagine how tiny i am. i love him like a wife should. but...
    is this the reason behind your diversion towards the lover?

yes sir i saw the movie as others had earlier suggested. thanks.
    i suggest you watch it with your husband mam.

is this the reason behind your diversion towards the lover?

i suggest you watch it with your husband mam.
    my lover s different. ud fall for him if u were a woman sir. he loves airplanes too.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Just be fair,
    sometimes we have to make sacrifices in upholding what should be just.
    Try to lose the feeling of loving that someone who is not your husband.
    I think emotional needs can be substantiated if it is also lawful and morally upright,
    desires are always there trying to distort this notion.
    You should be wary about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Just be fair,
    sometimes we have to make sacrifices in upholding what should be just.
    Try to lose the feeling of loving that someone who is not your husband.
    I think emotional needs can be substantiated if it is also lawful and morally upright,
    desires are always there trying to distort this notion.
    You should be wary about it.
    to be fair sir tirong-say, means i leave my lover and remain with my husband and children.

it wud also mean, sacrifice whatever emotions i nurture for my lover...just like forgetting a nice dream...n be tormented wid his memory for the rest of my life.

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast