Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Like Tree567Likes

i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would

This discussion is about "i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
oh!!!!!!!!!! my god!!!!!!!!!!! think of it first, then solve it......

oh!!!!!!!!!! my god!!!!!!!!!!! think of it first, then solve it...

if you really love your husband then you would have never engaged in a relationship with another man...
    what you feel for your lover is not love at all, it is just lust...

you may say that you were happy that you have loved "him," but what do you think will happen if your husband will know about it...

you really have to think real hard about it...do not just think about your own happiness, think about others who will get hurt....not just your husband, but also your children...don't be selfish...

if you would really like your marriage to work, then do something about it...
    think of ways on how you can rekindle the flame of your love for your husband...
    and end your relationship with the other man..

you made your vows on your wedding, you should keep them....

if you let your lust rule you, then you're no better than a monkey in heat....

Quote Originally Posted by Abby_mcwayne View Post
    aguy! better think of why you married your husband in the first place..
    rich guro c husband en for security purpose lang.... while c lover for heavenly satisfaction purpose... poor soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Jul142009 View Post
    i am happy i knew my lover...no guilty feeling loving him.
    mam TS, with all due respect, why create this thread if you're happy with your adulterous relationship in the first place? i thought you were seeking advices?

Blog Entries
    hmmm, I can't say it's cheating...unless if you have an affair with the person you're referring to... what you're feeling for your husband is not the kind of love he deserves... and what you're feeling for the other person is what you and your husband should have for each other... sad to say, human as we are, we can't avoid at times for such instances to happen pray na lang for enlightenment sis...

Quote Originally Posted by scorpia View Post
    hmmm, I can't say it's cheating...unless if you have an affair with the person you're referring to... what you're feeling for your husband is not the kind of love he deserves... and what you're feeling for the other person is what you and your husband should have for each other... sad to say, human as we are, we can't avoid at times for such instances to happen pray na lang for enlightenment sis...
    klaro na au sis ui...she mentioned LOVING her LOVER gud...di raba jd intawn sayon mabutang sa side sa iyang husband. tsk.
    Last edited by cptn_star; 11-25-2010 at 08:42 PM.

C.I.A.
    ang ako lang masulti noh, test yourself kung maka ingon pa ba kag love jud nimo ang taw kung ni resulta na ang imong gibuhat. its normal that we are overwhelmed of what u r feeling at the moment. admit it or not, extra marital affair are more on the s.e.x.ual adventure. its sad when people in this situation does not see the factual outcome of it. it is even illegal in the first place. you may end up in jail, worst thing that may happen or if your husband finds out, its possible that he could kill you both out of anger, your story will be sensationalized and put on a newspaper. i bet you arent thinking of these things when u r at the peak of your insanity. im not being rude, yes, you are indeed human but only a weak one. sometimes the outcome of this extra marital affair are so devastating that the outcome may hurt you for life. of course i have felt like i liked someone else other than my partner but since i came from a failed marriage i know better what this may bring to you, the more it is devastating if u have children. trust me, it will affect children the more and they will be humiliated too to find out that their mom had an affair with another man rather than the father philandering. lain2 jud tag idea sa happy life. personally, para nako ang happy is kanang naa kay peace of mind, you can sleep soundly at night and not worry of keeping skeletons in the closet that when u dont have peso maka sulti ka, i have my diignity left and no amount of money can measure up with this. lisud ug ang imong dignidad ang nawala nimo. matigulang na lang ka, people will still talk about you with this line, nag binuang na siya sa iyang bana....well, to each his own. ako lang ni
    DreaderX, alexamae and pantaleon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KASAAC View Post
    smells infidelity... you see there's no such thing as perfect but just at least try to work out the differences in the relationship instead of creating/adding more complications...
    LIKE! TS i hope this brightens you..

Quote Originally Posted by Dax101106 View Post
    Bro, dili man ngali tah blind sa palibot nga sayop ni ang in-ani diba... Pwede mani siya buhatin sa katong ganahan... Same as pwede kah mangawat sa unsay pwede kawaton... walay ni bawal nato ana if gusto lang gyud... But ang consequence kay ara tah masangit...

Bottomline is that, Kahibaw tah nga sayop ug bati, ngano ni tawk man kah sa first step and going to a hundred steps of mistakes...

Mao ni siyay sakit sa typical nga taw nga dili mag-huna2x... Kahibaw nah nga ang t@e baho, simhuton jud... Kahibaw nang sayop, suwayan jud...

..just sharing my principle..I can be wrong though..its just me

Peace!!!
    PEACE OUT MGA MODS AND THANK YOU...
    Bro, if youre talking about norms of society, faith and belief. Are you saying that at your age you're still a virgin? Otherwise, you also chose to do wrong through premarital ***. Why did you do it? even if you knew that it's a mistake? Its because, you wanted to experience LIFE and the heaven that earth can bring. This is what Im saying..why do we do things like this? Its basic, because we know that there can never be any right reason to fill in for a lifesize happiness.

Then I'll go back to your words:

"Kahibaw nah nga ang t@e baho, simhuton jud... Kahibaw nang sayop, suwayan jud..."

Quote Originally Posted by krazymanyou View Post
    LIKE! TS i hope this brightens you..
    thank you sir. not necessarily brightened but i read all the comments here.

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast