Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
Like Tree567Likes

i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would

This discussion is about "i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
i was reading the Old and New Testament, i came upon the genealogy of The Christ. my attention with respect to my thread was drawn ...

i was reading the Old and New Testament, i came upon the genealogy of The Christ. my attention with respect to my thread was drawn upon the story of David and Bathseba. i leave that to the followers of this thread to check that out for themselves.

david and bathseba was a story similar like mine, except of course that my lover is not a king, but in many ways, the relationship gave rise the the same magnitude of complications. like the ancient characters in reference here, my lover and i are well aware of such too.

i will not venture to propose that fourteen generations from my relationship, out of my descendants will come a messiah or hero of some sort, or even a great sports personality adored by the world, but, what i am trying to say is that everything that happens has a reason behind.

i wont even attempt to define what love is. for i just do not have the words to describe the feeling. i use the word to describe my relationship wid my husband, but i also use the word to define my relationship with my lover. except they are at different planes of feeling, that is reflected in the very title of this thread.

there are reasons far beyond the grasp of human understanding, how and why this happened to me and my lover. tears will fill oceans and hearts will be crushed, i succumbed to a universal consciousness much more powerful than mere mortal pondering.

Quote Originally Posted by c-chan View Post
    not to sound self righteous hap. pero ako lang isulti ang ako nakatunan sa service...hihihi

it's not all about YOUR love but JESUS' love because if imu love imu ipa rule, then naa jud nai ma mix nga human reasons. Reasons that will confuse you. Jesus loves your husband and He won't do anything that would hurt him. And remember you vowed to love him.

i hope this reaches you though. wa naman ka ni tunga balik...ahahaha D:
    thank you sis.. i am just around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jul142009 View Post
    i was reading the Old and New Testament, i came upon the genealogy of The Christ. my attention with respect to my thread was drawn upon the story of David and Bathseba. i leave that to the followers of this thread to check that out for themselves.

david and bathseba was a story similar like mine, except of course that my lover is not a king, but in many ways, the relationship gave rise the the same magnitude of complications. like the ancient characters in reference here, my lover and i are well aware of such too.

i will not venture to propose that fourteen generations from my relationship, out of my descendants will come a messiah or hero of some sort, or even a great sports personality adored by the world, but, what i am trying to say is that everything that happens has a reason behind.

i wont even attempt to define what love is. for i just do not have the words to describe the feeling. i use the word to describe my relationship wid my husband, but i also use the word to define my relationship with my lover. except they are at different planes of feeling, that is reflected in the very title of this thread.

there are reasons far beyond the grasp of human understanding, how and why this happened to me and my lover. tears will fill oceans and hearts will be crushed, i succumbed to a universal consciousness much more powerful than mere mortal pondering.

David was human. and yes, humans are imperfect, making lapses in judgements and decisions. David, for one, is an example of that. now, whatever reason is behind your infidelity, something wrong done is still something wrong. David was not just some ordinary man in the bible but what David himself did displeased God so how much more you? going back to David, after 7 days, the child he bore from his adultery with bathsheba died despite his fasting to gain God's blessings. why did that happen? because God was DISPLEASED with it.

Now, whatever reason you may have for adding another guy in your marriage, it still defeats the purpose of marrying your husband. A big slap not just on your husband's face but to God as well. You uttered the vows of marriage in front of God but you yourself broke it. You can never make David's story nor any reason as an excuse because even David himself bent his knees in repentance because of what he did.

It seems you really are defending your stand of infidelity. well, we are just here to give opinions and advices. the decision is still up on you if you choose to stay as an ADULTERER, or repent and become a BETTER WIFE, having learned critical lessons in the context of marriage.
    DreaderX and alexamae like this.

david admitted that he was wrong. read the whole Psalm 51

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" - Jeremiah 17:9

seek professional help. there are many marriage counselors out there
    DreaderX likes this.

Dili ko gusto nga naay ma offend ani akong e-sulti ngari... But i just want to share whats in my mind after reading the all the replies and post...

Lisod jud ni in-ani...

"i love my husband like a wife should, but i love you like a lover would"

i love my husband like a wife should...So murag mahug nalang nga napugos kah nga e-love nimo imong husband like a wife should kay husband nimo siya in the eyes of the people and in the eyes of God...

but i love you like a lover would... Maka ingon ko nga mas love pah nimo ang imong lover kaysa sa imong husband kay intense man gud ang love if manag-uyab pamo... Labi nah if bag-o pamo... Ang example ana kay, kabantay kah ug something bag-o nimo like shoes, sandals, shirt, sunglasses, or basta butang nga ganahan kaayo nimo then napalit nimo kay love kaayo nah nimo ang kanang butanga... Pero mo labay nah gani ang years kay mapul-an naka niya... and mao tingali nah ang nahitabo sa imong feelings sa imong husband...

Akong understanding sa love labaw nah in a relationship kay dapat usa rah...

ITS HARD TO SERVE TWO SUPERIORS AT A TIME...i mean at a time in your heart...

So does this mean nga PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN... Asa naman diay to ang inyong promises in front ni God pagkasal ninyo sa imong husband...

Kuyawan pud ko ani nga thread kay nanay mga bible ang gi-apil...

So naa koy ipa try ug tanw-aw nimo nga movie nga related kaayo ani nga situation nga naa puy verses from the bible... FIREPROOF ang title...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax101106 View Post

Kuyawan pud ko ani nga thread kay nanay mga bible ang gi-apil...

So naa koy ipa try ug tanw-aw nimo nga movie nga related kaayo ani nga situation nga naa puy verses from the bible... FIREPROOF ang title...
    sir, i dont really mean to open a can of religious worms here.

i simply made reference to the david-batsheba story, draw a parallel to impress on the readers the magnitude of my complex situation. thanks for the movie suggestion, i will watch it as soon as i get it.

TS are you happy with the current setup right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jul142009 View Post
    @capt star: no sir i am not defending anything. i am sharing a complicated situation of a real life istoryan. if you and other self righteous istoryans' sensitivities are challenged, those are another facet not within the original intent of my thread.
    complicated? things are simple mam...

1. you are MARRIED
    2. you welcome the idea of having a "lover" despite the reality of fact #1.
    3. we fellow istoryans, advice you to stick to your marriage

you have previously quoted David as a parallel didn't you? David later on regretted his adultery. you will probably regret yours too.

i would also recommend the movie fireproof. in one way or the other, you will realize that you should "not leave your partner behind."

save that marriage. rekindle that love for your husband.

calling me and other istoryans as self-righteous is kinda inappropriate, as it is attacking the person, not the post and is clearly a violation of the rules. but i will just let that pass and reiterate that saving your marriage is the only option.
    DreaderX and alexamae like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post

calling me and other istoryans as self-righteous is kinda inappropriate, as it is attacking the person, not the post and is clearly a violation of the rules. but i will just let that pass and reiterate that saving your marriage is the only option.
    fly high cptn!

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    TS are you happy with the current setup right now?
    i am happy i knew my lover...no guilty feeling loving him.

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast