Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Career/Work vs. Relationships

This discussion is about "Career/Work vs. Relationships" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
if your GF really loves you, i don't see any reason as to why she has to be angry when you're late since it's work ...

Default work vs. gf

if your GF really loves you, i don't see any reason as to why she has to be angry when you're late since it's work related. as to what d_lightt posted, your job can feed you....she can't.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Blog Entries

Default work vs. gf

My goodness! we dont have to choose do we? I mean, its like choosing between eating(work) and making love(gf/bf)...

Anyway, i dont think there is a need to pick, give time to both maybe not equal in quantity but who says you have to give 50-50 time to each. Quality is the name of the game. =)

Love, patience, understanding... let the three come into play.
    "JUST A WOMAN? Oh honey no!

I am awesome with a splash of bitch and a dash of wonderful.

Default work vs. gf

if she's not that considerate with your work, unsaon na lang ang uban na butang?

Default work vs. gf

frutieloops..bitaw..tinu-od jud ka wa jud cya salig nako hadlok man cya gud kay daghan man chicks deri...hehehehehe...

ay lang mo kabalaka kay nag break naman me... but i post this topic to get some ideas... co'z sonner or later... basin makakita kog gf deri.... so when she can read this topic na a sad cya idea....ang naka bati lang ato niya gud kay selosa ka ayo.... way salig nako....

nag selos lang jud cguro to cya.....kay most of the time man gud sa wala pa me nagka uyab... i always spent with my office mate..playing basketball... going to the beach..then pagka uyab na namo.. mura man na usab ang tanan.. nabahin naman.. there's a lot of precusion.....

na usab ang tanan......

Default work vs. gf

nothing will get thru into yer nerve if only if things happen with yer girl's know-how of yer whereabouts! except if ye got a narrow-minded chick..that's the other side o' the story. girls don't get extra posessive if ye guy won't offer any hints o' suspecion.right?!! then, guy's work will not be an opposing statement to yer feminine side o' yer relationship.

C.I.A.

Default work vs. gf

Oh, this is sad. I had this experience before with my guy. I wasn't really doing anything and he was working and I was tooo bored. And since I'm used to having him everytime I need him (though before I needed him less coz I was busy) pero magkita gyud mi after work. Mura naku siya na pressure and what's sad was, I was getting into boredom and wala ko kuyog permi. I can be really stubborn and spoiled sometimes and I always want to get what I want. I think what's important is you let the girl understand what you yourself is going through. I mean if it's tough for her, it sure is tough for you too. Ako man gud, I just don't get satisfied if the guy just tells me, because of work. Dapat naa gyud na spice. =) or else, mangluod gihapon. Parayg nga pasabot ray kuwang ana du!

Default work vs. gf

ma-o jud na n`gel.. na pressure na hino on ko ato nga time.. kay syempre deli sad ko gusto ma suko cya nako....deli na lang hino on ta ka concentrate... kay akong huna2x na a niya.. what happen to her. nasuko ba cya... na satisfy ba cya... ang kulang lang cguro namo ato nga time no.. understanding trust and respect....

Default work vs. gf

a balance of both.. but kung usa ra gyud.. i prioritize jud nako ang work! LOVE can wait..hehe

Default work vs. gf

..i agree with Wilson, "a balance of both"!

Elite Member

Default work vs. gf

depende.....

kay kung a ng GF papilion ang uyab sa iyaha and work then gaga na siya nga uyab kay wala sila kaugmaon kung wla trabaho ang lalaki...
    dapat suporta ang gf sa trbahao sa lalaki...

there is no competition between work and GF so far....!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast