Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

HELP: how come i don't feel it?

This discussion is about "HELP: how come i don't feel it?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
aw sa ako 19 pa man jd ko og di mi legal minyo 4 short uyab pa mi.. aw og di xa kaantos ad2 xa ...

aw sa ako 19 pa man jd ko og di mi legal minyo 4 short uyab pa mi..

aw og di xa kaantos ad2 xa sa lain..kesa masayop plng..mabdos plng nya and basin naa nya STD...

... di mn pd sa *** mag tuyok ang life .... ... mura ako ra ang lake wa gadali....MURA ra pod nga ako ra... mo buhat rq ana og sure nq na xa na jd ang babae kay para way mahay...malooy man pd ko sa babae.. naa na lage nahitabo nya byaan ra ing dugay... lolx..nya mo ana ra ba jd na ang mga babae if na kwaan na and naa npd new BF (madawat pa ba ko nmu na di na raba ko "V" *crymode ) mao di lng sq ana butanga...haha

haha sabagay sakto sad na imo madz

haha sa akoa na side ky minjo naman ko

mao2...

maypa minyo wa na blema au

pirmi naay blema oi ma single o maminyo hehe depende ra na saon pag keri

Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    kulang d ai sa du-ot hehe maybe they dont last long enough para ma please ka hehe excited ra kaayo ang laki
    Sounds like an American Pie thing, Jason jumps in and goes off right away... hehe

To the TS, after having heard all the comments and suggestions, what do you think is the most likely reason for your dilemma? Can you give us a progress report?

gugma dli na ba angay mahibalik ?

Thanks headblock and twinkz for your inputs. You have helped in shedding light to my dilemma and I guess this was only brought about by my inhibitions. I was so afraid that my exes would find me too aggressive in bed and they'd be turned off by it and i was also worried that if I tend to initiate doing it, it would come off cheap as a gf. What got me confused right before I posted this thread was my thoughts on the same ***. I thought about my "friend" back in high school and started wondering what would it be like and I sort of got the conclusion that maybe there's something wrong with my sexual preference and that could explain my dilemma.

anyway, let's see what happens. Right now, I'm single so I can't really do much about my dilemma but last time i checked i still admire guys hehehe.

**does this answer to ur question anthonx?

TS

Yup, It certainly does! Its good to know that you finally found the answer you were looking for in this thread. As the saying goes "Practice makes perfect".

Elite Member
    Nice to know that you like guys still, maybe you havent find the right person, the so called love.
    IF you love the person tanan niya buhaton para nimo ma ganahan jud ka labi na sa ***

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    Thanks headblock and twinkz for your inputs. You have helped in shedding light to my dilemma and I guess this was only brought about by my inhibitions. I was so afraid that my exes would find me too aggressive in bed and they'd be turned off by it and i was also worried that if I tend to initiate doing it, it would come off cheap as a gf. What got me confused right before I posted this thread was my thoughts on the same ***. I thought about my "friend" back in high school and started wondering what would it be like and I sort of got the conclusion that maybe there's something wrong with my sexual preference and that could explain my dilemma.

anyway, let's see what happens. Right now, I'm single so I can't really do much about my dilemma but last time i checked i still admire guys hehehe.

**does this answer to ur question anthonx?
    guys that get turned off by aggressive girls lack self confidence. its really a matter of give and take. sometimes you get more aggressive, sometimes its your partner. confused with your sexual preference? try watching the movie Chasing Amy. maybe you have not found the right guy for you

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast