Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 318
Like Tree13Likes

HELP: how come i don't feel it?


This discussion is about "HELP: how come i don't feel it?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.
hehe marag normal naman gud sa laki na sobra ka vigaon ba hot ra kau hehe naay uban bunal ra jud diretso... mao nindot if ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    840

    hehe marag normal naman gud sa laki na sobra ka vigaon ba hot ra kau hehe naay uban bunal ra jud diretso... mao nindot if modemand jud ang girl. maturn-on man sad ang lalaki ana if dey know na lamian ang girl hehe. e-update nya mi sis if naa improvement kaya mo yan(chizmosa jud nko)..^*^moabot ra na

  2. #22
    Junior Member wanderingsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkz View Post
    hehe marag normal naman gud sa laki na sobra ka vigaon ba hot ra kau hehe naay uban bunal ra jud diretso... mao nindot if modemand jud ang girl. maturn-on man sad ang lalaki ana if dey know na lamian ang girl hehe. e-update nya mi sis if naa improvement kaya mo yan(chizmosa jud nko)..^*^moabot ra na
    Hahaha! ang pilya mo sis! ok, I'll update you through PM nalang or the mods might get irked for this thread. Thank you sis

  3. #23
    C.I.A. headblockx888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,194
    maybe you were too conscious? conscious kaayo ka na maka feel og pleasure.. maybe you should just relax and enjoy the moment. dapat pud open mo sa imo partner like if asa ang nindot or bati para dli buhaton ang dli ka ganahan hehe basin pud kuwang sa foreplay or maybe ma turn on ka with cosplay maybe you should try that hehe then inig penetration, its really all about finding the right angles and right movements. basin pasagad ra pud lihok imo partner

  4. #24
    Junior Member wanderingsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    maybe you were too conscious? conscious kaayo ka na maka feel og pleasure.. maybe you should just relax and enjoy the moment. dapat pud open mo sa imo partner like if asa ang nindot or bati para dli buhaton ang dli ka ganahan hehe basin pud kuwang sa foreplay or maybe ma turn on ka with cosplay maybe you should try that hehe then inig penetration, its really all about finding the right angles and right movements. basin pasagad ra pud lihok imo partner
    Maybe you're right bro. I was too busy waiting for the fireworks to happen and didn't get to enjoy the whole thing. If you were talking about role-playing? Yeah we did those stuffs and it was exciting but didn't reach me the main event.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    840
    suggestion lang sad sis try sad mo anang kawat-kawat hehehe. if di jud effective ng role-playing/or kong di jud ka madala sa foreplay unsabah...

  6. #26
    C.I.A. headblockx888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,194
    you should not get too conscious. dont have any sexual inhibitions. do what you want to do just to get you off. dont wait for the guy to do it. next time just enjoy the show. *** isnt a thinking game its supposed to be fun.

  7. #27
    C.I.A. headblockx888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkz View Post
    suggestion lang sad sis try sad mo anang kawat-kawat hehehe. if di jud effective ng role-playing/or kong di jud ka madala sa foreplay unsabah...
    yep sakto pud.. daghan pud ganahan quickie. try pud mga *** toys maka help na

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    I dont find this topic to be offensive. Mas maau ni atleast daghan sad ma aware about feelings of getting there. Over there...or sa uban I was there? did I?

    Its nice that we talked about it. Hangyo lang pud nako sa mga bata, ayaw sa mo pagdali kung mu abot mu abot. Sa wala relate basa nalang mo, ayaw namo ug comment labi na ug ang comment kay maka bastos sa very valid na question about the feeling of getting there.

    Ayaw tawn ni e compare sa porn, kay ordinary ra ni na babae na naglibog sa iyang gi agi an. dili ni siya pornstar, or *** addict na nagcrave or ma excited kung mag binastos mo diri. (example fingera sa ug 10 minutos usa ka mukiyod) kay mao daw ni iyang nakita sa porn...

    Like i said if you know how to please a woman dili gyud na siya mag binuang sa imo, pilit pana sa mighty bond....
    thadzonline and guia like this.

  9. #29
    Junior Member wanderingsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkz View Post
    suggestion lang sad sis try sad mo anang kawat-kawat hehehe. if di jud effective ng role-playing/or kong di jud ka madala sa foreplay unsabah...
    quickie? done that but it's more for the guys' advantage.. they easily get things done leaving us girls hanging.

    Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    you should not get too conscious. dont have any sexual inhibitions. do what you want to do just to get you off. dont wait for the guy to do it. next time just enjoy the show. *** isnt a thinking game its supposed to be fun.
    you're right. I was too afraid to take over because he might find me too aggressive or he might think he didn't satisfy me that much.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoiKrypton View Post
    I dont find this topic to be offensive. Mas maau ni atleast daghan sad ma aware about feelings of getting there. Over there...or sa uban I was there? did I?

    Its nice that we talked about it. Hangyo lang pud nako sa mga bata, ayaw sa mo pagdali kung mu abot mu abot. Sa wala relate basa nalang mo, ayaw namo ug comment labi na ug ang comment kay maka bastos sa very valid na question about the feeling of getting there.

    Ayaw tawn ni e compare sa porn, kay ordinary ra ni na babae na naglibog sa iyang gi agi an. dili ni siya pornstar, or *** addict na nagcrave or ma excited kung mag binastos mo diri. (example fingera sa ug 10 minutos usa ka mukiyod) kay mao daw ni iyang nakita sa porn...

    Like i said if you know how to please a woman dili gyud na siya mag binuang sa imo, pilit pana sa mighty bond....
    Thank you bro for getting my drift with this topic. I was scared people might get offended when i only wanted answers to my problem. I hope the mods won't take this as a bad thread.

  10. #30
    C.I.A. headblockx888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,194
    guys love confident and aggressive girls we dont like girls that will just lie around and do nothing

  11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. stretchmarks: need your help how to get rid of it
    By aztek00 in forum Fitness & Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:04 PM
  2. Help me how to hack "Smart Bro plug-it" mga ser!
    By vhan21 in forum Networking & Internet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:10 AM
  3. Help: How to get BIOS Time since the day it was manufactured
    By bishop__ in forum Computer Hardware
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 10:31 PM
  5. Help..how is it working with adtex systems?
    By kempee in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top