Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Can you live without love?

This discussion is about "Can you live without love?" in the ""Love is..."" forums.

Default HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT LOVE? IS IT REALLY IMPORTANT?

Default Re: HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT LOVE? IS IT REALLY IMPORTANT?

humans are social animals... so if you want to live without love then live alone..

Blog Entries

you cant live without it. for you are created from love. your life is proof enough. so living without that most precious aspect is death itself.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Elite Member

its imposible to live without love. love is very important in a persons life. so is food also. dili lang lab lab, kinahanglan naa say food

C.I.A.

yeah i guess..

love for your job or work
    love for yourself
    love for your friends
    et al...

love can live without man but man can't live without love

Default Can you live without love?

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, I fell in love. And there was laughing and funny breaths and happiness. There was much rejoicing. And then, SHUT! Over. Gone. Dead. Completely cut off. Disconnected.You're right!!! What the hell was I thinking. Why didn't I say . . . . something. My line of thinking was! if he doesn't want it, I don't want to push it.... duh!!! it's just a dream... WOW! for the first time I get So hard to get up in the morning. So hard to be. No one will be here for me. No one will have those eyes. And no one, ever again (shudder) will make me whole. Not like that. I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm afraid to. There is a feeling. You know it. This trembling completeness. This warmth. That makes everything big. And you are ten feet tall all the time. Everyone is looking at you. You are the one. The one he chose. The one he calls when everything is wrong, and when everything is right! he is the one who reaches out for you. For me. he once said, I need you. But I just shrugged but deep inside me... That was what I was looking for all my life. Those words. For something so pure as this creature to need ME! Could not be real. Could not be my life. But it was. Of course, it WAS! It isn't anymore. It is gone. So far away. And it will never be there again. I see little pieces of it everywhere. A glance, a smile, I feel desperate. I feel alone. So much out there. But I only want to hear one thing. Not sure what. But I will know. If I ever get the chance. I will stretch out my fingers, grasp it tightly, and NEVER LET IT GO! But till then; I will be here. With my open hand. And my desperate heart. And my cold skin. Slowly, regrettably, forgetting just enough that I can survive from one day to the next. To remember is to suffer. To see what was and then look at what is. To hear a voice, feel my heart stop. Watch my breath studder in the cold. He. He can be almost anyone. he can read me like a book. I will open to any page for anyone. Cover to cover. Nothing to hide. Not the fear, the pain, or the hopelessness. It is all there. Large print ; easy to read. Secrets dissolve in tears. Dissipating into honesty, innocence, need. I was lost and now I'm found. I was blind but now I see. Maybe I don't want to...
    What if it is real? What if never? What if I'm right about that dream and he just left me all alone? Do you ever wonder, do you ever ask yourself, can I live without love?? Can I open my eyes?
    For me life without love is like a plug without a socket.... ikaw
    Missmary and Kricket like this.

Default Re: Can you live without love?

without love we are nothing....

I can't and nobody can live without love. I rather die than spending my life with nobody loves me.

trueeeeeeee! trulily mga kafatid!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast