Vacuum Cleaner JML Blast Vac 2 (2nd Generation)

This discussion is about "Vacuum Cleaner JML Blast Vac 2 (2nd Generation)" in the "Household Appliances & Accessories" forums.
JML Blast Vac 2 800W 2 in 1 Vaccum Cleaner Portable and Lightweight Complete with box and accessories Only used 5 times Bought last March ...

Default Vacuum Cleaner JML Blast Vac 2 (2nd Generation)

JML Blast Vac 2
    800W 2 in 1 Vaccum Cleaner
    Portable and Lightweight
    Complete with box and accessories
    Only used 5 times
    Bought last March 2019.
    In excellent condition, no issues
    RFS: Need Cash
    Contact # 0939-5982881

Price: 2,200

Last edited by Black kangaroo; 08-12-2019 at 12:56 PM.

vacuum cleaner mo diha......

bsain nag kinahanglan mog vacuum diha..

Choosing a vacuum cleaner for the home, it is immediately better to focus on those tasks that you have to solve with it. Are there any animals, children, carpets in the house, how much area has to be cleaned, is the high-pitched noise from the turbine working annoying, or is someone in the family allergic and most importantly, fine cleaning the air emitted from the vacuum cleaner? All these nuances are certainly important when choosing a home vacuum cleaner, but it is almost impossible to take them into account in one model. We prepared guide of the top rated Cordless Vacuums for home in 2020.

When buying any electronic equipment, clearly check what filters are in them. This is a very important aspect that should not be ignored. Therefore, the activity of our company is aimed at the production of power supply filter https://www.aeps-group.com/products/...supply-filter/ that will fully meet safety standards.

I was searching for such info, thanks.

I actually don't really like this type of small vacuums, I see no use for it other than being a car vacuum. I mean, yeah they are good for couches and beds and shelves and all of that, but if you get a portable vacuum you can reach all of those places fairly easily, but you don't have to sit on the ground while vacuuming the carpets and floors. I just got a new vacuum myself cause the one I had was super old and really needed replacing. I didn't want to spend an incredible amount of money on it either, so I just got the top option from this article https://www.sobevent.com/best-vacuum...ers-under-100/ and I'm really happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Splendor View Post
    I actually don't really like this type of small vacuums, I see no use for it other than being a car vacuum. I mean, yeah they are good for couches and beds and shelves and all of that, but if you get a portable vacuum you can reach all of those places fairly easily, but you don't have to sit on the ground while vacuuming the carpets and floors. I just got a new vacuum myself cause the one I had was super old and really needed replacing. I didn't want to spend an incredible amount of money on it either, so I just got the top option from this article https://www.sobevent.com/best-vacuum...ers-under-100/ and I'm really happy with it.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

9.    Advertisement