2 Stage Water Filter Housing for 10" Filters

This discussion is about "2 Stage Water Filter Housing for 10" Filters" in the "Household Appliances & Accessories" forums.
- For 10" Filters - 3/4 pipe connection - Usage and compatibility is buyer's responsibility (you know what you are buying) - Respect - Last ...

Default 2 Stage Water Filter Housing for 10" Filters

- For 10" Filters
    - 3/4 pipe connection
    - Usage and compatibility is buyer's responsibility (you know what you are buying)
    - Respect
    - Last price!

RFS: Extra / Unused

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cebu...83784381737781

Hi,
    Can you provide more details if the option is still available. Just curious to know what are the prices on the market!

I tried to contact you by WhatsApp, but got no response. The thing is I am completely into the renovation process right now. I am planning to change all the pipes in the house because they are already corroded and lowers the quality of water. My friends recommended me to look on forums, because there are some people who sell on affordable prices water filters in good conditions as well. In case you still have it we can discuss all the details. I am curious what is the price? I checked some online sources like purewaterguide.net, which seems to produce really qualitative water filters and the prices havenít disappointed me at all. I am kind of shopping around in all the place I can to find the best option for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MindCollaps View Post
    I tried to contact you by WhatsApp, but got no response. The thing is I am completely into the renovation process right now. I am planning to change all the pipes in the house because they are already corroded and lowers the quality of water. My friends recommended me to look on forums, because there are some people who sell on affordable prices water filters in good conditions as well. In case you still have it we can discuss all the details. I am curious what is the price? I checked some online sources like purewaterguide.net, which seems to produce really qualitative water filters and the prices haven’t disappointed me at all. I am kind of shopping around in all the place I can to find the best option for me.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Water filter is a very important thing in the house. After all, we should drink only pure water. But it sometimes takes a lot of space, so I chose a good mixer for water here, in which there is a filter inside. This is just a brilliant solution.

6.    Advertisement