Moving Out Sale: National upright FREEZER w/Manual, no box 10K

This discussion is about "Moving Out Sale: National upright FREEZER w/Manual, no box 10K" in the "Household Appliances & Accessories" forums.
coming soon: (i will update soon with pics and more info, don't ask when but just come back soon) Microwave Oven, brand: American Heritage w/ ...

Blog Entries

Default Moving Out Sale: National upright FREEZER w/Manual, no box 10K

coming soon: (i will update soon with pics and more info, don't ask when but just come back soon)
    Microwave Oven, brand: American Heritage w/ Manual, w/ box
    Rotisserie Oven, brand: Imarflex w/ Manual, w/ dilapidated box*
    Convenction Oven, brand: American Heritage, w/ Manual, w/ dilapidated box*
    Electric Fan, brand: Asahi
    Electric Fan,
    *the boxes got wrenched by the rain so its quite deformed from weathering the storm you could choose not to have the box if you wish so...

as of now:
    FREEZER - php 10,000
    original price: php 12,300.10 from Metro, Ayala (check the pic)
    brand: National - still with manual, no box it got drenched once by the rain it got too soggy
    Prozone 100% CFC free
    outside dimensions (W x D x H) = 525mm x 670mm x 1224mm
    barely used for nearly two years but still in good working condition
    reason for selling: we held on it for too long thinking once we get to move into a house we'd get to use it again, but it looks like its not going to happen in the next coming years so better sell it na lang as we are going to move yet again...

please keep in mind my simple rules:

FOR PICK UP ONLY!! I don't have any transpo so I absolutely cannot deliver it anywhere nor meet you halfway

Serious Buyers only please!
    No Haggling

for faster transaction, please text or call me at:
    0917 746 3564 - globe
    267 7813 -mobile pldt

my net connection will be cut off soon enough so I may rarely get to go online so if interested again please text or call na lang and do NOT POST YOUR NUMBER/IM ID/EMAIL here asking me to call/text/email/PM you - again YOU contact me if you're interested, okay?

please respect my post, if you find my price too high then feel free to TEXT me with your PROPOSED PRICE... i will not entertain people asking me my last price or else I would still say 10K!!! keep unnecessary comments to yourself if you're not even planning to buy this one and let's keep this thread's pages to a few pages only okay? so that it will be easier for interested parties to skim thru this... do not post also to ask if I have this and that, what you see is what I only have and nothing else... I will update soon with the other items, again don't ask when just check this thread again when its bumped...

No Reservation, No Downpayment... you can view item on said location only by mornings as I am busy.

sincerely
    zee

the only flaw:
    ang among maid sa una pagkagwapa jud, placed a candle directly on the freezer and left it there one time nagblack-out. so mao na nabuslot on top when the candle burnt out down to the last millimeter of the wick - but not to worry the hole doesn't affect the efficacy and function of the Freezer. murag think of it as an superficial nga samad. if you ask nicely again thru TEXT i just might reconsider the price.

Last edited by madame_zee; 06-07-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Microwave oven bro... whats the price and post some pics.. tnx

Blog Entries
    up........

Thread is closed so that you'll contact me directly either PM here, Text or Email. Think of it as newspaper ad, i'm doing this to prevent others hitching on my thread, posting irrelevant messages...

4.    Advertisement