Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 161
Like Tree29Likes

Wristwatch Collectors out there...?


This discussion is about "Wristwatch Collectors out there...?" in the "Hobbies & Crafts" forums.
Hey everyone! anybody here into watch collecting (timepieces), could be any brand, type, share some of your stories or pics of your collection. Me personally, ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member bluesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default Wristwatch Collectors out there...?


    Hey everyone! anybody here into watch collecting (timepieces), could be any brand, type, share some of your stories or pics of your collection. Me personally, i'm trying to start with Seiko, one of the best watch brands out there for me. Considering value for your money.

  2. #2
    Junior Member bluesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    100
    Kaluoy wala man cguro watch collectors hehehe

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    39
    Watch ur request again?

    Bitaw wala nay collector dri. ang ako nahibaw an nga avid collector kay ang PAWNSHOP ra gyud

  4. #4
    Junior Member bluesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster Mick View Post
    Watch ur request again?

    Bitaw wala nay collector dri. ang ako nahibaw an nga avid collector kay ang PAWNSHOP ra gyud
    hahaha o tinuod...

  5. #5
    Junior Member masterwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    197
    naa ko seiko kenetic pero wa na nako gi gamit.. wish list: rolex harharhar. wish2x ra gud.

  6. #6
    Elite Member homeryap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,188
    ako kay 2 bulovas. millenia (titanium ed.) ug marine star
    naa sad ko tonino lamborghini
    lucien piccard blue sapphire
    2 fossil watches. 1 is the titanium chronometre limited ed.
    tissot PR50 T-Classic blue dial
    not expensive waatches but they look good.

    the ultimate watch that i want to own would be Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Geographic, Audemars Piguet Edward Piguet 18kt White Gold or Omega DeVille Co-Axial Power Reserve. pwede sad any Rolex DayDate watches.
    rosygemini likes this.

  7. #7
    Junior Member bluesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by masterwong View Post
    naa ko seiko kenetic pero wa na nako gi gamit.. wish list: rolex harharhar. wish2x ra gud.
    Y man wala nimo gamit bro? dont like automatics? unsa na model number na?

  8. #8
    Junior Member bluesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by homeryap View Post
    ako kay 2 bulovas. millenia (titanium ed.) ug marine star
    naa sad ko tonino lamborghini
    lucien piccard blue sapphire
    2 fossil watches. 1 is the titanium chronometre limited ed.
    tissot PR50 T-Classic blue dial
    not expensive waatches but they look good.

    the ultimate watch that i want to own would be Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Geographic, Audemars Piguet Edward Piguet 18kt White Gold or Omega DeVille Co-Axial Power Reserve. pwede sad any Rolex DayDate watches.
    Nice collection there bro, especially the wishlist, JLC and AP ... whew!!! no seikos? citizens? from the asian brand?

  9. #9
    Junior Member horhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    87
    im also a watch collector bos..but im just starting..
    i have a J-springs (a sister company of seiko); tommy hilfiger;esprit; and a gift from my dad tag heuer F-1, kimi Raikkonen edition (black dial)...

    i really love watches since i was a kid...

  10. #10
    Elite Member janmarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Tag Hueur...

    Got a Tag Heuer automatic watch from my brother. Model No. WK2120. Problem lang nako is if I can't wear it for one or two days, it stops winding.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. any tom petty and the heartbreakers fan out there
    By depechebox in forum Music & Radio
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:54 PM
  3. any chikka users out there?
    By boliklik in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 07:41 AM
  4. HOI!!!All ya bassplaya's out there!!!
    By jinggoy in forum Music & Radio
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 02:29 AM
  5. CALLING ALL GUYS AND GALS OUT THERE!!
    By lazychix21 in forum Websites & Multimedia
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 08:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top