Happy New Year! I am offering this rare FREE microblading or lip blush tattoo service to the first 10 qualified candidates. Space is limited so I advice to reach out to me asap. This is a trade exchange for before and after photos to expand my portfolio. I am a licensed permanent make up artist who is well trained with years of experience. It is an inspiration of mine to let all men and women feel beautiful. The brows create the symmetry of ones face and the little details really go a long way. Semi permanent make up that last up to 2 years with proper care. I specialize in eyebrow microblading, ombre microshading, and lip blush color tattooing. Semi permanent tattooing is a much more convenient and smarter option since beauty trends keep changing. This cosmetic procedure creates realistic natural looking results versus the old school way of tattooing sharpie looking brows and harsh lines. Wake up to ready to go brows or beautiful lips everyday! Attached is my Instagram page, if you'd like to check out some of my work @
https://www.instagram.com/browszilla/
Message me for details if you are interested

-ShaSha