Authentic Korean Cosmetics at Affordable Prices! (Dara Beauty Market)

This discussion is about "Authentic Korean Cosmetics at Affordable Prices! (Dara Beauty Market)" in the "Health & Beauty" forums.
I'm selling Korean cosmetics at wholesale prices! 100% Authentic (Or GET YOUR MONEY BACK) Imported from South Korea. Products available are from popular & trusted ...

Default Authentic Korean Cosmetics at Affordable Prices! (Dara Beauty Market)

I'm selling Korean cosmetics at wholesale prices!
    100% Authentic (Or GET YOUR MONEY BACK)
    Imported from South Korea.
    Products available are from popular & trusted brands like Etude House, Missha, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, Holika Holika, HERA, Peripera, CLIO, Innisfree, Nature Republic and many more...!

Check out our social accounts:
    Blog:
    Dara | Beauty Market
    Facebook: Dara Beauty Market
    Instagram: @darabeautymarket

or contact me at 0915-390-8611

ALL ITEMS ARE ON-HAND! We can ship orders worldwide or PICK-UP them at Caffe Dara, One Kenji Place, 1st St La Guardia, Lahug, Cebu City (this is behind Pizza Republic)

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MDR30oNVrZg/VTmwunogbRI/AAAAAAAAP80/6ItAbZweNEQ*******IMG_1074.jpg[/IMG]

up! up! up!

So I've noticed lately that when I go out and do my full skin care routine - cleanser, toner, moisturizer, primer, make up, my nose and chin become quite oily.

But if I'm at home and I use a face wipe in the morning to remove excess make up and sleep from my face, it will stay exactly the same and not oily at all.

Is it particular products that are making my face oily? Is it the amount of products doing it? Or is it all of it? I'm really confused as to why it does that,but I sorta need to use moisturizer and primer cos my face is a tad dry, especially now that its winter and because I use a powder.

Could the fact that I have redness/rosacea on my nose have any effect at all?

The photo I've attached is the products I currently use. The primer is only new so its definitely not that but it helps keep the oil at bay.

Chances are, your skin becomes oily after applying beauty products because you are using substandard facials or cosmetics. Personally, I have been using hyaluronic serum from https://www.simis.world for a long time and I did not have this problem at all, although when I used to use mass market skin care products, my skin also constantly became oily.

5.    Advertisement