Buying Facebook Accounts for Shopify marketing?

This discussion is about "Buying Facebook Accounts for Shopify marketing?" in the "General Discussions" forums.
I've been tagged and banned from Facebook so there's no way I can create new accounts. No, I never did anything illegal or against TOS, ...

Default Buying Facebook Accounts for Shopify marketing?

I've been tagged and banned from Facebook so there's no way I can create new accounts. No, I never did anything illegal or against TOS, long story short they think I'm impersonating an old account of mine I don't have access to.
    Does anyone have any experience in buying Facebook accounts or at least creating new ones that will not get me banned again so I can advertise my new store? Proxies, browsers, anything? Thank you!

Hey! Buying Facebook accounts for Shopify marketing is really a pretty smart solution that will help you promote your interests, but the logical question is, where to buy Facebook accounts? I think https://accsmarket.com/en/catalog/facebook/aged1 can help you with this
    I have been using the services of this site for a long time and during all this time I have not had any problems. Hope I helped you!

I've been tagged and banned from Facebook so there's no way I can create new accounts. No, I never did anything illegal or against TOS, long story short they think I'm impersonating an old account of mine I don't have access to. how to hack someones whatsapp without their phone free I downloaded WhatsApp hack software and succeeded in knowing his plans and much more. I won the competition only with the help of this website. I could not thank you enough!

4.    Advertisement