Do you think Discord will add their own gaming options?

This discussion is about "Do you think Discord will add their own gaming options?" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Discord is a great chat client for gamers, but I think it could be better. I think it'd be cool if Discord added an option ...

Default Do you think Discord will add their own gaming options?

Discord is a great chat client for gamers, but I think it could be better. I think it'd be cool if Discord added an option for their own games, or produced their own games for their chat client. Do you think this could work, and would you like more gaming options in Discord?

Discord is used by real gaming peoples and even if they launch their games i don't think people can take interest on it since those games may belongs to kids gaming

We had to make a project about emojis, and why are they so important in our conversation? Thanks to emojis we can make our conversation more interesting, especially when you create your own emoji. Discord emojis is the way you can make this thing possible. You can create any type of emoji on your wish, that describes your mood or others. On their website is given a lot of new information, which can help you. Also their website helped us to finish our project and moreover we created an emoji for all of our group members.

4.    Advertisement