Are you bored with relationships?

This discussion is about "Are you bored with relationships?" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you need a relationship? I, for example, have been in a relationship for 3 years, but I ...

Default Are you bored with relationships?

Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you need a relationship? I, for example, have been in a relationship for 3 years, but I think I'm getting uninterested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariaaa456 View Post
    Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you need a relationship? I, for example, have been in a relationship for 3 years, but I think I'm getting uninterested.
    I recently got out of a relationship. everything was good, but you can not always trust every word your loved one. now I am wonderful without a relationship and I definitely do not plan to build a new one yet.

dili ko sure kung legit ba ni or spam lang nga post. i don't know what is true anymore istorya.

Relationships online is something that I enjoyed quite a lot when I was your age. You can clearly see it's importance when you're chatting with girls on a useful resource that lets you communicate online with them. Because women are much easier to approach there, online communication is also very convenient for people who don't have significant other partners to meet each other.

Ye I am bored a bit
    We are living together almost for 2 years now
    And I just don't know what to do

Lately, I've gotten really tired of the routine of relationships, but right now my girlfriend and my usual dating ideas aren't possible to realize due to the fact that many of our favorite entertainment centers and cafes are still not working due to the pandemic. I really noticed that we started to quarrel more often and annoy each other, but I'm sure that sooner or later all couples will face similar problems. I know that I love my girlfriend and that she loves me too, so I offered her some interesting options on how to save our relationship, about which I read in this blog https://www.mindwell.biz/post/pandem...trelationships . It seems to me that these are really effective tips and, most importantly, that this article contains an explanation of why this is happening to us now.

7.    Advertisement