Looking for somebody to play with me in Path of Exile

This discussion is about "Looking for somebody to play with me in Path of Exile" in the "General Discussions" forums.
I am a newbie in this game and want a person that knows how to play it, can explain what is the meaning of exalted ...

Default Looking for somebody to play with me in Path of Exile

I am a newbie in this game and want a person that knows how to play it, can explain what is the meaning of exalted orb in the game, as I understood, it is smth like a currency. But I have a lot of questions. I could see all of this on youtube, but it wouldn't be so interesting. So any PoE fan is welcome to tell me as much as it can. I can share my discord with you

Are you alone or do you have a small team of friends that you play with?

I think if he asked for this information, it is quite possible that he simply has no one to play with and he is completely alone.

Guys, why don't we all get together and play together? I am sure that you all love this game very much, and the more players there are, the easier it will be to develop. I suggest that we gather in discord for further communication, I think it will be much more convenient. In addition, I recently purchased an exalt orb, so I can help you a little with the items. I hope we make a really cool team! By the way, who among you has already passed the maze? I suggest you pay attention to this quest in the first place! I will be waiting for your answers with impatience, have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by BearMonster17 View Post
    Guys, why don't we all get together and play together? I am sure that you all love this game very much, and the more players there are, the easier it will be to develop. I suggest that we gather in discord for further communication, I think it will be much more convenient. In addition, I recently purchased an exalt orb, so I can help you a little with the items. I hope we make a really cool team! By the way, who among you has already passed the maze? I suggest you pay attention to this quest in the first place! I will be waiting for your answers with impatience, have a good day!
    Yes, I wouldn't mind!

6.    Advertisement